Serious Business Recruitment

85 Human Warrior
We are currently looking for the following classes:

1 Tank (all classes would be considered)
Resto Shammy
Holy Paladin
Other exceptional dps or healer applicants would also be considered.

We are currently 6/7 in Firelands and raid 7-10 server time Sunday-Thursday. We keep a very lean roster (never more than 15 total), so these are not for bench spots. Interested candidates should either contact me in-game or drop off an application at serious.guildlaunch.com. A little additional information about us below:

Serious Business is an established (4 years old) "semi-hardcore" 10-man raiding guild, on the Alliance side of the US-Gnomeregan. While our guild's atmosphere is often far from serious, we strive to make the most of our raiding hours each week. Using this philosophy we have progressed steadily from Gruul's all the way through Mount Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, Malygos, Sarth3D, Ulduar, ToC, ICC and straight into Cataclysm raids. SB is nearly 4 years old, making it one of the oldest active guilds on our server.

All in all, we aim to provide our raiders a mature environment in which to enjoy higher-end content, while also remaining flexible and accommodating our members' real life commitments and schedules.
We expect raiders to attend at least 4/5 raids a week or let us know in advance when they will be unable to attend. Our guild is comprised of almost all working adults, so we try to value our raider's time.
Applicants should be ready to raid, in ~360+ gear, and know how to play their class. This is for a raid spot immediately, no bench warming.

Now with all the /srs junk out of the way, we're a great group of people who love to joke around while we raid, but have no issues getting serious when it comes to figuring stuff out. It's a fantastic atmosphere with a solid core of people, and we have very very little turnover for anything other than RL stuff.

Serious Business Leadership:

* Guild Leader: Topomaster
* Guild Officers: Nohope
Edited by Topomaster on 8/31/2011 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
DRUISANNNNNNNN
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
those are srs business hours
Reply Quote
bump sup to the OLD PIMPS
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still looking for a few good raiders!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
after briefly counseling my homie, and reviewing my memories of serious business, i have, as he puts it, "decided not to take a dump on this thread".
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Holly Paladin spot filled. Still looking for some dps and another healer or two.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/17/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Topomaster
Holly Paladin spot filled.

Woot! the 4th paladin talent tree, the Holly Paladin, it's a very similar to a Holy Paladin only the heals are sweet smelling and put everyone in your raid in the X-Mas Spirit... :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still looking
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Warrior
hello looking for a spot on core team befor i make my own i have 7 85s top 3 are ready for fl mage il 372 duid res/cat dps 368 pally tank/holy il 364 and others been playing ths game from the start of wow just want to be on a core team
Reply Quote
4 Human Mage
ok so this toon i deleted my main is woffinwoman then spirtdruid and woffinspalad
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<3 u guys! tell hope WD says HI :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Please go to our website if you want to app. All spots are for raiding spots...we don't have bench warmers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]