king of the hill!!

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Incase allied didnt get the memo Molten Front belongs to us horde..its funny we own the hill
all day long while allied sit up at the top tryin to figure out how they going to get past us
so they can do their dailies.. NEWSFLASH u dont get to do dailies in MF any longer..nuff said
have a nice day...lawl
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Hunter
You scare me
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
aww sammon come on over...oh wait wouldnt u be more suited to go camp lvl 60's like the rest of alliance does in hellfire? lvl 85 areas are for the big boys so get back up on the porch where u belong cuz u cant hang where the big boys hang.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
says the mage who will iceblock and blink back up the hill like the rest the cowards who are getting owned..lawl
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
08/01/2011 06:18 PMPosted by Hillarygank
says the mage who will iceblock and blink back up the hill like the rest the cowards who are getting owned..lawl

Says the rogue who's whole class is based around vanishing and sprinting away if they can't get an easy kill in one stun-lock. amidoinitrite?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
lawl i dont vanish and run away...we been standing on the bottom of that hill in plain site taunting and begging u allied cowards to come and fight...all u do is step out toss a cpl spells and run back to unflag urselfs....grow sum balls and fight ur gonna have to beat us to get past us or we just gonna sit there and keep ya tree'd like a racoon. its quite funny the allied pve'er have more balls at least they mount up and try to run past to quest...props to them.

08/01/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Amerrol
Says the rogue who's whole class is based around vanishing and sprinting away if they can't get an easy kill in one stun-lock. amidoinitrite?

says the lock whos whole class is based on fear spams and dots and runs away while pet tries to do ur work for ya...GTFO amerrol
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/02/2011 05:05 AMPosted by Hillarygank
all u do is step out toss a cpl spells and run back to unflag urselfs....grow sum balls and fight ur gonna have to beat us to get past us or we just gonna sit there and keep ya tree'd like a racoon.

This is some sad bs. Lots of people in your guild do exactly the same. Hunter and a shaman come to mind off the top of my head but I can't remember their names atm. There is one dk that is always wrecking sh!t(hydrotoke?) but I've even seen him run up the ramp like a cowardly pos on more than a few occasions.

tldr; Your sh!t stinks as much as ours.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

08/02/2011 06:14 AMPosted by Tïnkywïnky
all u do is step out toss a cpl spells and run back to unflag urselfs....grow sum balls and fight ur gonna have to beat us to get past us or we just gonna sit there and keep ya tree'd like a racoon.

I agree to this when its 2 on 7 or even worse odds than that. Basically any other time I lol at this thought, especially 1 on 1.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
08/01/2011 11:30 PMPosted by Ðemolition
Weren't you alliance

Yeah, I joined turtles towards the end of 4.1 and got Sinestra down with them before most of them server xfered. I mostly play my priest now.

08/02/2011 05:05 AMPosted by Hillarygank
says the lock whos whole class is based on fear spams and dots and runs away while pet tries to do ur work for ya...GTFO amerrol

The point of your ramblings was that mages have "cheap" ways of preventing death and escaping, which is exactly what rogues have as well, if not more. Now if you had mentioned that warlocks drop their portal in the sanctuary and then port back up after a few dots then your argument would be valid.

Also, my two shammy buddies make a fair point; Alliance is generally out numbered pretty bad unless an entire guild decides to go down and get some revenge. So yeah, ridiculing a single Alliance with five Horde buddies behind you makes you tough, I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
lawl was 9 of us and almost 20 alliance there so who was outnumbered...and who still prevailed? and as far as locks ya omg i forgot the portals....shame on me since i also play a lock and should have mentioned that one. and i was not ridiculing 1 lonely alliance player...im calling out all alliance players...plz get ur facts in order b4 u speak of which u dont have a clue on...thank you have a nice day XD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/01/2011 05:50 PMPosted by Samman
I'll fight you any day.

You're going to leave org? :{
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
me running up the hill? im just learning from you guys by running to the base you pussies. oh BTW if you wanna QQ about pvp on a pvp server go to a normal server.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/02/2011 03:03 PMPosted by Hydrotoke
me running up the hill? im just learning from you guys by running to the base you pussies. oh BTW if you wanna QQ about pvp on a pvp server go to a normal server.

Are you reading impaired? Nobody in this thread is qq'ing. You are clearly smart like dump truck.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
appearently Tinkywinky isn't the brightest bulb in the box cuz all i see is QQ'n bout how allied are so outnumbered when in most cases allied had the bigger numbers.. you all just cant get the rest to do anything other then watch u guys get roflstomped
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
i dont wanna start fights on forums so ill leave it in game im just looking to have fun with world pvp/ganking if it wasnt supposed to happen then i wouldnt do it yes ive been pwned and ive pwned ppl so it doesnt matter what happens its all fun if pvp isnt fun then dont do it is all i have to say
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]