king of the hill!!

90 Orc Shaman
LOL, whats that ally druids name that hangs around out back waiting to gank?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
08/02/2011 05:27 PMPosted by Hydrotoke
i dont wanna start fights on forums

If that were the case than you probably wouldn't have written in this thread.

08/02/2011 04:26 PMPosted by Hillarygank
in most cases allied had the bigger numbers

You clearly suffer from delusions if you think this is true. On occasion Alliance may have a numbers advantage when a bunch of people get together to kill some Horde, but for the most part Horde will have the numbers advantage simply because it is a Horde dominated server. Don't make it sound like Horde are underdogs as if AoS was KT or some other Alliance dominated server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
lawl @ Amerrtrollol...fail troll is fail...and clearly ur tryin to troll since u want to quote me out of context...i did not say it was a allied dominated server at all..i said when we was fighting allied in MF allied clearly had the numbers on us +heals where we had no heals and yet allied failed to run thru us...word of advice xfer back to alliance where u belong im sure they miss u...xfail didnt last long on horde either and neither will u.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
im just looking to have fun with world pvp/ganking if it wasnt supposed to happen then i wouldnt do it yes ive been pwned and ive pwned ppl so it doesnt matter what happens its all fun if pvp isnt fun then dont do it is all i have to say

I'm with hydro on this one...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I will say this, because I find this thread amusing and I partake in ganking on a regular occasion. Often the horde will sit at the bottom of the hill and wait for ally's to come out, and on many occasions, the attack will be nothing but a few dots and insta-casts or a stupid ranged who sits up on the ledge and tries to pewpew only to get DG'd down and roflstomped. More often then not I see ally running back up the ramp to heal up and wait, rather than dying an 'honorable death' which I realize if it can be avoided is generally the case. I can't speak for all us hordies cause I'm not there all the time, but my buddies and I try to avoid running back up the ramp unless we're sorely out numbered. So I will say if you see me in MF I won't run away like a little !@#$%, I'll duke it out with you until I or you die.

Also one day Dominion showed up with a couple people and we had a grand ol' fight outside the port. That was pretty fun even though my buddies and I got rolled pretty solidly.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Damn! What happened to the alliance? yall used to do great at pvp even when yall were out numbered. ohh wait that was in Wg with 10 stacks of tenacity lawl losers! go back to Pokiemon leave wow to the big boys!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
08/03/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Hillarygank
word of advice xfer back to alliance where u belong im sure they miss u...xfail didnt last long on horde either and neither will u.

You must have missed the part where I said that I play my priest on Alliance now.

08/03/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Hillarygank
.i said when we was fighting allied in MF allied clearly had the numbers on us +heals where we had no heals and yet allied failed to run thru us

So you rolled Storms of Chaos. Good job. Beating clickers and keyboard turners is srs biz. Look out Glads, Hillarygank is coming for your titles.

08/04/2011 12:03 AMPosted by Gatoradë
i was rolled by a Dominion warrior in 2's early this morning, whoever that was props

Probably Panxx (spelling?) aka Mystisis. Don't let him see this though, his head is already big as it is :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I was wondering what happened to Mystisis. lol I thought wow ate him
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
i hearrr theres some ganking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2c_dLIQ53I
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I want to feel like im contributing to an intellectual conversation so here I am, Reporting in.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
welcome to the party Ashbroke..hehe lawl @ amerrtroll again thinking its just SoC in MF...i seen alot of death time, warchasers, dominion, manus, juggernauts, and wreckage crew names havent seen alot of SoC...once again u are poorly misinformed...stick to trade trolling ur troll abilities dont work here scrub...have a nice day
Edited by Hillarygank on 8/5/2011 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]