[A] <The Transcendent> Recruiting 10/25 Man

85 Night Elf Death Knight
The Transcendent is looking for quality raiders for our current raiding schedule. We are seeking:
-One backup/part-time tank with a DPS main spec
-Two full-time healers,
-Knowledgeable DPS.
We keep a small raiding roster, so attendance is crucial.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 10PM-1AM EST on US-Medivh.

If you are interested in joining The Transcendent, we require certain criterion. Please apply if;
-You want to raid new content at a quick pace, but don't have the time to be in a 'hardcore' guild anymore.
-You are interested in getting to raid on time, getting done what needs to be done, passing out loot using the EPGP system, and getting out on time.
-You are tired of raiding with people who meet one or more of the 'Do not apply if;' section.

A lot of us have raided in 'hardcore' guilds in the past, but don't have the time do do it anymore. We expect a high playing standard from our members, but also have lives outside of the game. It's a tough balance at times, but we want others like us. It makes it hard to recruit, but when we do find someone who meets what we are looking for, its works out well for all involved usually.

If you are interested and meet one or more of the following, please reconsider. Do not apply if:

-You are not situationally aware (I.E. standing in fire, not interrupting when needed, continuing damage when asked to stop, etc.)
-You can't make our raid schedule
-You need to constantly go AFK for personal matters (walking the dog, needing a smoke break every 5 minutes, etc.)
-You consistently make mistakes or wipe the raid from silly mistakes
-You are afraid to do heroic-mode raids and/or new content 'is not your thing'
-You are a drama queen/king
-You insist on taking all pieces of loot without letting others benefit
-You don't know your class/spec/etc. and want us to tell you how to play your character
-You insist on interrupting on vent or refuse to speak on vent

Please consider applying to our guild if you are ready to be with a great community of people.

If you would like to submit an application, please go to our website: http://www.ttguild.org/forums/

If you have any comments or questions, please contact Carrin or Ohsmar.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
*leaves some cookies*
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Yes, we also have fantastic mana cake. Well, if i remember to conjure it.
Reply Quote
Bump. We are still looking for highly-qualified players that are eager to fill our raiding slots. We are currently looking for all classes and specs, so please apply as soon as possible.

Our raid times may be changing to an earlier time to fulfill the needs of our raiders, so please keep that in mind.

-Ohs
Reply Quote
Bump again. Getting very close to having 25 main raiders available. Please submit your applications so we can get our raids underway!

We are still recruiting all classes and specs, so don't hesitate to apply.

If you have any comments or questions, please contact Ohsmar, Diseasymode, or Carrin.
Reply Quote
One more bump. We are now currently running 25-man Firelands raids. We still have plenty of open spots for our roster, so please apply. We are still recruiting all classes, but tanks and DPS are preferred.

Please contact Nycole, Ohsmar, Diseasymode or Carrin if you would like to join our ranks.

-Ohs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking for a few more...
Reply Quote
Bump. We're greatly progressing for a short amount of time. We are still looking for active raiders who are interested in progressing.

We currently need DPS; mainly feral druids, and boomkins, but any DPS is welcome.
We also need a discipline priest or two.

We are 1/7 heroics and very close to 3/7.

If you are looking for a guild who is moving very quickly up the ladder, please post on our forums at: ttguild.org/forums or get in touch with Ohsmar or Nycole.

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Ohs
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump for new members for dragon soul.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Many bumps
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
hey me and my buddy are interested in what your guild is offereing, i am a decently gearesd resto shammy main spec with a flexable offspec, my buddy has a rogue that he is interestd in raiding with as soon as he gets it geared up some. we both have extensive raiding experience from past expansions and a willingness to learn some of the newer content. we are both savy players that know how to play our classes and characters. my current ilvl on my character is not acurate tho due to haveing better gear in my bag that just needs to be gemed/enchanted. we are both online generally every afternoon and i would like the opportunity to chat with a recruitment officer sometime i am online. i will check this forum periodicly and hope to get some feedback.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
If you are interested please fill out an app at ttguild.org
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bumpz.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump(*^*)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]