Looking for a guild to grow with

70 Blood Elf Rogue
I've restarted this old account to see all that's changed in the so-called world of warcraft. I'm looking for an active English speaking guild to be a part of. I'm looking for a guild that actively communicates with each other, and runs together. People are what makes the game fun, after all. I have some 70's (lol?) and have raid experience with them somewhere between casual and hardcore. Progression was casual. Schedule was hardcore. Not looking to resume a hardcore schedule, just competent progression. I'm not looking for a minimum guild level or any hand-outs; I just a good group of people to grow with.

This server is the home of my wow past. If you're out there, send me a mail.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good luck finding a guild that speaks English that's left on this server!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
08/04/2011 05:24 AMPosted by Spyweaver
Good luck finding a guild that speaks English that's left on this server!

As evidenced by forum activity, I suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
<Professional Baddies> was actually just started up. We are currently looking for raiders to fill our 10 man progression team. Our current progression is 5/7 in Firelands. We are a fresh guild and are looking for players that are looking for a home. If you'd like to join the guild and check it out feel free to whisper an officer when you're online next. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]