Anyone Play on VeCo?

90 Night Elf Druid
Wanted to see if anyone on SC has any alts (or mains) on VeCo. Or any of the pvp or rppvp servers for that matter...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
08/01/2011 10:13 AMPosted by Lulzorz
You're asking if any of the players on SC, whom are known for being.. horrible at anything other than hanging out in SW, play on a server that is based around PvP? LOLOLOL If they can't blue flag and kill someone when they are nearly dead then brag about it on the forums, it's too hard!

Please do not make generalizations about an entire server based on a select few.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yes, I've played there off and on since the 2nd week of the server. What do you want to know?

Or just send me mail in-game. That might be easier *Glares at the trolls*
Edited by Akinee on 8/3/2011 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just felt like making an alt to play around with on a PvP server (VeCo looked good) and wanted to know if anyone on this server also has some alts there.

Would just be fun to see some familiar faces when I'm messing around with my alt...
Edited by Reyus on 8/3/2011 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The only people I remember playing there (other than the above~) were Horde-side. RIP Nesune.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When I'm not here, I'm there. I have alliance and horde at 85 so I can't say which side I'll necessarily be on though. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
If you go horde, hit me up, I'll set you up with stuff.
Edited by Istas on 8/5/2011 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
08/04/2011 03:43 AMPosted by Baenura
The only people I remember playing there (other than the above~) were Horde-side. RIP Nesune.

So flying around doing archaeology and listening to the inane, Lovecraftian ramblings of my puzzle box, I decide to alttab and check the various forums. And what do I find on my first home? Folk actually remember me? I'm both touched and a little scared.

@Reyus: VeCo's decent, depending. It's not what it was pre-Cata, but most servers got hit with the attrition bomb anyway. Alliance-side, there's a few guilds that do RP-PvP (Midnight Reveries, Knights of Dusk spring to mind), though you'll find it's a bigger showing for raiding "progression". If you want to try switching Horde, Blacktooth Grin, Dragonmaw Vanguard are the biggest RP-PvP guilds. There's a few smaller RP guilds (I'll give a shoutout to Suncrown), though they've fallen on hard times. Blizzard's "encouragement" of bigger guilds the better for perks took a hammer to the smaller RP guilds. Us senior folks in SC had a combination of burnout and RL stuff tearing us away. There's work to make VeCo 4 fite, but it's a serious rebuilding process.

Compared to the other RP-PvP servers, VeCo's smaller than ED, about the same size as the others. If you want an intimate community, RP, storylines with world PvP, mid-ranked PvP teams, hit up VeCo. If you want a larger community, high-ranked teams, try your hands at ED.

I've tried to get back into RP by rolling up a fresh character on WrA. I'm usually either there or on VeCo, though I hop onto my old SC folks occasionally, even if I haven't done anything with them since Cata dropped.

08/05/2011 08:28 PMPosted by Istas
If you go horde, hit me up, I'll set you up with stuff.

What's a girlymoo like you doing in a wretched hive of scum and villainy like this? I never knew you poked around SC before.

Redtext for lack of sleep: and now I just realized I'm three months late to the party.
Edited by Nesune on 11/20/2011 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
11/20/2011 08:57 AMPosted by Nesune

So flying around doing archaeology and listening to the inane, Lovecraftian ramblings of my puzzle box, I decide to alttab and check the various forums. And what do I find on my first home? Folk actually remember me? I'm both touched and a little scared.

Surprisingly my memory does extend beyond a measure of hours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]