Saifu "The legend from PreBC"

85 Night Elf Rogue
anyone know this moron?
hes apparently a legend from pre bc and everyone on archimonde worships him.

he talked !@#$ to me saying hes a legend so we dueled... like 3 times. evertime resulting in a 100 to 0 with him losing.

hes got the biggest mouth on the server talking %^-* about some of the best rogues.

including Nos and totzz because he was killed by totzz the night before

What im asking is who is this clown is he really some guy from pre bc everyone knows? because idk why anyone would worship him. he has improved kick to silence my poisons...
Reply Quote
Saifu was one of the most innovative player from vanilla WoW. He probably would still be if this game wasn't so !@#$ty now.

He is also a very nice fellow from the times I've talked with him.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Then i dont understand why he was being an !@#$%^- and talking *!@# to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
In Saifu's defense, Totzz isn't on the same playing level and I've never seen Nos play but he's just as giant a douche as I've seen. He's the dbag that always messages me every time one of his idols in Shut up and Kiss Me gets a kill on me.

By comparison:

Totzz jumped me in Elwynn when I zoned out of a BG and he was saved by his cheat death proccing when the only cooldown I had up at the time was Vanish, he used every single cooldown a Sub Rogue has and got the opener.

Then I look at what Saifu plays in. Usually the guy runs with barely any resilience, double freezing bands, etc. And I've seen him duel and beat some decent Frost Mages in that setup.

The skill level is not even close. Saifu is kind of like me in the regard we play for different reasons than most. Neither of us gives a !@#$ about ratings, we play gimmick comps with gimmick gear and try to find out weird ways to beat people. Sometimes it works, often it doesn't.

His skill is only bottlenecked by the lack of creativity allowed to shine in this game anymore. He's also never been anything but a cool guy to me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
When I played my rogue Gretsky in vanilla , me and that ugly dwarf Saifu used to battle it out in ungoro crater a lot. Good times. He always seemed decent and a good player, because we were pretty even in our fights.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Saifu4president. Engineering champion of the world.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
HAHAH, YES MY GOAL IS TO AWAKEN THE FORUMS!!!

gretsky -- yes i remember our battles, ungoro was always such a long fking walk, made the fights more intense.

brags glad to see youre still around -- !!!!!!!!

haha spug is always first to my defense..

i still remember the day i met spug's mage in Felwood. We sat around and im like, dude .. theres rogues watching us.. hes like nah i dont think so.. then i find 3 rogues in stealth and we own all their asses.

me and spug have been friends since that day.

Liandree is one of my fav healers, same with brags -- we have played together a !@#$ton and always have good times. i never received many healers in my days, but those who healed me always got my attention. a mutual respect of sorts!

p.s me and inzi are cool -- he took my constant flow of msgs as %^-*talking, but didn't understand that i was just goofin. its what i do.

i am just trying to wake this server up a bit. server needs the gnomish army knife.

ARCHIMONDE IS ABOUT TO SEE SAIFU ON THE REG.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Fact remains that Saifu was (and likely still is) one of the VERY few people who are actually fun to duel against.

Hell, I still have yet to have any form of dueling be even remotely as entertaining as going against Saifu in front of Everlook for like 3 hours straight just trading off engineering gimmicks left and right...I kinda miss those days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
haha spug is always first to my defense..

i still remember the day i met spug's mage in Felwood. We sat around and im like, dude .. theres rogues watching us.. hes like nah i dont think so.. then i find 3 rogues in stealth and we own all their asses.

me and spug have been friends since that day.

And to think I was a terrible Mage and clicked basically everything back then. I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was asking why you stealthed through the entire zone and never mounted up. You were like "Never know where these rogues are" and I think that's the day I decided to make my rogue alt my main.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
mmmmmmm nostalgia. we should do something to repopulate this server or else im leaving! :<
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
he doesn't have !@#$ on gloomily
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
who brave
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
honor the braves
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Number one duelist on archimonde, Gloomily.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
gloomily would run in a duel, hide behind a tree and pop a potion

it was the funniest !@#$ ever
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
molgera, who is the undead rogue that likes to duel outfront of IF?

selcius or something!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
and schnorki -- i have been trying to find you for deathmatches in bg. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
08/03/2011 03:32 PMPosted by Saifu
and schnorki -- i have been trying to find you for deathmatches in bg. :)

i haven't been active much outside of soloing old raids or the occasional rated bg lately. so finding me isn't the easiest of tasks anymore i suppose :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
insect

gloomily would run in a duel, hide behind a tree and pop a potion

it was the funniest !@#$ ever

I remember him vanishing, waiting for all his cooldowns to pop up and giving it another go.
Edited by Primeape on 8/4/2011 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
talking %^-* about some of the best rogues.

including Nos and totzz

lololol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]