Saifu "The legend from PreBC"

85 Human Warrior
Facetious didnt know you still played :O
-Manwarrior
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
yep i miss all the horde trolls. even the stupid rambling of masonry were hilarious. i still see bodycount here and there in pve and pve.. haven't seen him since i came back tho and believe me i've been lookin'.. i just saw coffeecup yesterday in stormwind.. theres some old schoolers here.. but i know most have jumped shipped.

i'll probably go elsewhere just because i need a auction house with things for sale.

not gonna play d3 myself.. i was playing star craft 2 but it way too easy and i'd win every game in a few minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hey so I was talking to TD, who was that dwarf priest that QQ'd about the trinket that time?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Oh sup bro
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Facetious didnt know you still played :O
-Manwarrior

Yeah Nzar and I still play on a new server... Molgera plays too but on his friend's account i think?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
06/19/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Eyeliner
Hey so I was talking to TD, who was that dwarf priest that QQ'd about the trinket that time?

hah yah was trying to remember -- started with a T .. was a terrible healer because the entire raid wipe.. and i killed the dragon by myself.

two dudes with attitudes.. one of redip's friend..
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
06/19/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Spug
Oh sup bro

sup spug i hear you playing the d3 and xferred to sargaras.. funny thing is.. thats probably where i was going to go too.. i've just noticed most of their pvpers are good players.

i just came back see how wow has been. liking the vanilla rules that they brought back, but not that many would know about these things. lots have been reverted which owns.. so i know blizz has their old school coders working on this game for pvp.

not fond of the shadowstep prep nerf tho.. i think they're missing the boat on this one.
Edited by Saifu on 6/21/2012 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MOLGERA IS THE BEST PALADIN EVER, but you all know this.
Reply Quote
molgera sucked, retophile all the way
Reply Quote
94 Undead Rogue
I miss Archimonde and everyone I played with there.

Maruko

O snap..Maruko....good ol skettis days
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
06/21/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Saifu
Oh sup bro

sup spug i hear you playing the d3 and xferred to sargaras.. funny thing is.. thats probably where i was going to go too.. i've just noticed most of their pvpers are good players.

i just came back see how wow has been. liking the vanilla rules that they brought back, but not that many would know about these things. lots have been reverted which owns.. so i know blizz has their old school coders working on this game for pvp.

not fond of the shadowstep prep nerf tho.. i think they're missing the boat on this one.

I didn't transfer, I just stopped playing. The raid team then transferred to Sarg, which is probably where I'd go if I played still. Just mainly play D3 now and started a new career which is incredibly time consuming.

If I want world PvP though, I play Rift. More imbalanced than WoW, but everything is focused around world PvP. It's nuts. The Xpac is coming out on the horizon too which I'll definitely be picking up.

I'll probably end up coming back to this game like I always do, but it wont be for a long while.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
ah yah spug i feel ya, i never had time for this game until recently. gl on the career man i will catch you around in wow with a scroll of resurrection another day
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I miss these days too =(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
spug you got to come back for mop buddy. i got some !@#@# to show you
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
06/25/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Mastaknight
O snap..Maruko....good ol skettis days

Good times indeed. MAXIMUM DPS!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
11/17/2011 06:02 AMPosted by Satorii
Ray, come back!

Never!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
!reveN
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
07/12/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Saifu
spug you got to come back for mop buddy. i got some !@#@# to show you

I will be here. Overworked, underpaid, tired, inebriated, and terrible. But here nonetheless.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Rogue
Hey Saifu, Still remember running into you in Vash and going Holy S___ another dwarf rogue... Glad to see ya back in time for Thanksgiving... was not looking forward to the turkey gun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]