#2Buyers beware:The 365 2h sword is 3.5 speed

90 Tauren Warrior
07/29/2011 03:46 PMPosted by Kahk
Spent 14k on the weapon and 2k enchant, and now its basically the same as my other weapon. %^-*

You should have looked on www.wowhead.com before making the item to ensure its stats were proper.

Wow. 0/10 for an excuse.
90 Human Paladin
What irritates me the most is the fact that I dumped my time and resources into making the Deathblade since Retribution is my main spec.

If I had known they were going to do this, I wouldn't have bothered and instead poured the resources into the healing mace for my secondary spec (which is, of course, Holy). That would have been a more solid upgrade from what I'm currently using (Torturer's Mercy, heroic version).

But no, Blizzard being Blizzard as usual. Now I have to grind the orbs again since I don't have enough. Thanks much, Blizz. Love ya. /sarc
90 Goblin Death Knight
07/29/2011 05:28 PMPosted by Herethebeef
Wow. 0/10 for an excuse.

I'd refer you to post #83... it explains why I said that. :P
90 Tauren Warrior
Wow. 0/10 for an excuse.

And you bought that excuse? HA!

A blizzard rep, telling someone to check a non blizzard source for trufax about an item. lolz

Cop. Out.

but you are right, how silly of me to not have read a post you did in the future, even though I was responding to a previous post. How silly of me.
Edited by Herethebeef on 7/29/2011 5:37 PM PDT
85 Gnome Warrior
07/29/2011 05:34 PMPosted by Kahk
Wow. 0/10 for an excuse.

I hope you reported that GM, because that's simply unbelievable.
70 Tauren Druid
This sword is weird it was showing 3.5 in the morning today, but now its back to 3.8. So which is it?

I just reset my cache again to see what I get, and it's still showing up as 3.8 in game. Can't be that difficult to get a tooltip correct can it?

Im a liar.
Edited by Morphinrangr on 7/29/2011 6:19 PM PDT
90 Goblin Death Knight
07/29/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Pukka

No, the GM was only telling me what they have been told to tell us. There are other cases of others being told the same thing.
90 Goblin Death Knight
07/29/2011 05:45 PMPosted by Morphinrangr
Why are we back to 3.8 again. It was 3.5 after the restart and now its back to 3.8. Get your crap together Bliz.

Back to 3.8 on Tooltip again? Maybe they ninja'd it back up and fixed the stats on ther server? I'll check when I get home.
Edited by Kahk on 7/29/2011 5:48 PM PDT
85 Gnome Warrior
07/29/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Kahk

No, the GM was only telling me what they have been told to tell us. There are other cases of others being told the same thing.

Doesn't matter, no GM should be telling you that you have to rely on third party sites for correct information over what is presented in game. That's simply NOT acceptable.
90 Goblin Death Knight
07/29/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Pukka
Doesn't matter, no GM should be telling you that you have to rely on third party sites for correct information over what is presented in game. That's simply NOT acceptable.

While I agree that should not be what is said, the GM was pretty nice about the whole situation. We even joked about how useless the item was at 3.5s and he thought it was funny when I asked him to slap the itemization designer on the back of the head for me.
85 Orc Death Knight
07/29/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Kahk
Why are we back to 3.8 again. It was 3.5 after the restart and now its back to 3.8. Get your crap together Bliz.

Back to 3.8 on Tooltip again? Maybe they ninja'd it back up and fixed the stats on ther server? I'll check when I get home.

Be sure to report back!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
07/29/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Kahk

I'm in game ATM, and it still says 3.50 for me.
70 Tauren Druid
07/29/2011 05:56 PMPosted by Sylvaenys

Sorry about that. I must have been seeing what I was wishing to see. Sorry for the false alarm. Damn you eyes, Damn you.
85 Gnome Warrior

Sorry about that. I must have been seeing what I was wishing to see. Sorry for the false alarm. Damn you eyes, Damn you.

It's showing 3.8 here. *shrugs* (I reset my cache before logging in)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the part where I sold my 359 weapon because this looked so much better.
90 Draenei Paladin
07/29/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Colt
Don't take this as an indication that they're changing their minds just yet...after all, there hasn't been an official announcement yet...oh wait.

Change their minds?

They basically told us all to suck it and have said nothing more on the issue. I doubt they are changing their minds.
90 Goblin Death Knight
I am still seeing 3.5s tooltip and a loss of 200-250 damage when changing it out... so definately the "useless" version.
85 Human Paladin
What Blizzard did was a crap. It was like a baby decision, acts with no responsability with you guys that crafted the item expecting something better. Simply ridiculous!
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Still waiting to hear from y'all about giving my mats and gold back Blizzard.

And, btw, fix the targeting bug.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]