Odd, Purpose-Specific Guilds?

1 Worgen Hunter
Hello General!

I'm curious to hear if anyone's server has really strange, purpose-specific guilds that have managed to maintain an active presence.

I guess good examples would be things like religious missionary guilds and ERP guilds (so maybe I should just ask on the Moon Guard forums, hur hur hur).

Or even serious RP guilds that just have very strange in-game missions, like turning wastelands fertile again by getting mobs together to all spam Lifebloom at once and then take a screenshot. Anything like that!

I can't pretend that this discussion serves any greater purpose than satisfying my curiosity. But, y'know, I'm sure other people are interested too.

Discuss!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Hello General!

I'm curious to hear if anyone's server has really strange, purpose-specific guilds that have managed to maintain an active presence.

I guess good examples would be things like religious missionary guilds and ERP guilds (so maybe I should just ask on the Moon Guard forums, hur hur hur).

Or even serious RP guilds that just have very strange in-game missions, like turning wastelands fertile again by getting mobs together to all spam Lifebloom at once and then take a screenshot. Anything like that!

I can't pretend that this discussion serves any greater purpose than satisfying my curiosity. But, y'know, I'm sure other people are interested too.

Discuss!

A worgen of mine is in an all-worgen RP guild seeking to recapture Gilneas.

Not odd at all, right?

The same guildies have a Horde guild that exists to counter them. It's like fighting yourself.
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Hunter
Ooh. Bonus points for guild names or website links?
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Death Knight
AAMS ( http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=48311&TabID=424118 ) exists as a neutral translating guild. There's "offices" on each side, one guild per faction, that work as a whole to allow Horde/Alliance negotiations and things to take place.

Just for example :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]