Onyxia dead server

OK. We pay all the year for play at WOW ok we wanna play. In This server, there are nobody. We can't raid. We can't do nothing because there are no people. Make somethink plz blizard or a lot of people will stop playing. I dont platy for questing, mining all the day and somethink like that
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I LIKE THIS SERVER THE WAY IT IS
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warrior
I'M AFRAID OF CHANGE
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
OK.I pay all the year for play at WOW ok I wanna play. In This server, there are nobody. I can't raid. I can't do nothing because there are no people. Make somethink plz blizard or I will stop playing. I dont platy for questing, mining all the day and somethink like that
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warrior
I almost feel racist for automatically saying "chinese gold farmer" in my head.

....almost.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
YOU KNOW WHO WANTED CHANGE......

Hitler, Adolf

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Do what the rest of us did - Leave. I logged on tonight to my last alt on Onyxia and it was just sad. There was 1 person in the Org bank. ONE! Onyxia holds a lot of great memories, but you can't make them without other players. So if Blizzard won't listen (which they haven't since I started back in 2006 on Onyxia) transfer servers.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Warrior
The less people on the server, the higher my chance of becoming the greatest pokemon master, that no one ever was, once the panda expansion comes out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
server wasn't always as dead as it is now i been on this server since 2006 more less. Wrath Ruined it For The Raiding Guilds .Back In BC days It Was A Good Server Not Over Populated But Enough People To Have The Battle Of 2 Guild For First To Take Down Illidan In BT Gawd They Were The Good Days And Now Cata Has Ruined It Even More That And Star Wars, Has Got The Population Under 800 People According To My Cenus Scanner either way my point is its so bad because People leave And Dont Give Something A Chance!
Edited by Venen on 1/25/2012 9:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
it depresses me.. a lot
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i dont like change
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFF

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
This server being "Dead" is an understatement.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
or an Exact statement :)
Reply Quote
70 Undead Mage
I'm one the the few people still playing who was on this realm since launch. I can tell you that it is perfect. When Onyxia opened up, with a few others, there was no choice. You had to log into your over pop realm with a 10-30min que time, and if you DC in a raid well they jus thad to summon someone else, because that was an other 30 mins in que to get back on. Then they open all kinds of realms over time to give people an option, Low/med/high. I like Low pop, Onyxia is not the lowest, it is right in the middle of low. You have to find the server that fits you then tran there or reroll, don't try and make Onyxia into something else.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
After beta testing going back to live and playing on Onyxia is like a ghost town. There have been weekend afternoons when Stormwind is nearly empty. I don't see how this is good for the game having so many very low populated realms. I really wish I didn't have to create a new character or pay for a server switch to have a bustling community. Oh well, guess the plus side is no bottlenecks come MoP release. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]