08/05/2011 01:27 PMPosted by Fluttérshy
Me next me next D:

You're not hit capped
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
08/05/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Maliciouskil
Me next me next D:

You're not hit capped

And you're not VP capped... Guess who's not doing trolls!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
ej talks about this pretty extensively. there's this talent you have called hold the line, you might have missed it in your frantic frenzy to click every single square in the tree. short version: balancing dodge and parry is bad

Well you made me do it, I went and broke out the reference material to prove you wrong.
http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t110315-cataclysm_protection_warrior/
As stated in this article, ahem.
Parry and Dodge are still valuable stats and should not be neglected. The way you prioritize one over the other, however, isn't perfectly obvious. The short answer is that Parry is better than Dodge due to the Hold the Line talent, but diminishing returns discourage you from ignoring Dodge entirely. Against a single mob with a normal attack speed, there exists a "sweet spot" ratio of Parry:Dodge which you should strive for.

Now this quote would seem in support of your stance, until you review the attached graph and the stats that support the talked about "sweet spot".
http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/118/graph3t.jpg
What this graph shows is that as your overall avoidance increases the "sweet spot" of parry vs dodge shifts from greater parry-dodge to equal parry-dodge in correlation to your mastery. It also states that these stats are created based on a 2.5s boss attack speed and anytime your facing multiple enemies or a fast attack speed boss the distance between parry and dodge closes to a 1:1 ratio. Now, using this graph as a basis here are my stats, 4400 overall avoidance rating and 3000 mastery. Going to the graph my parry-dodge ratio should be about 1.2 to 1. More or less exactly where I sit.
In close, while I do spend time figuring out things for myself I always check online reference material so I can be sure of my opinions.
Your rebuttal sir
Edited by Pinball on 8/5/2011 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I think I will keep playing my "bad" arms spec until I find a reason to roll the "good" spec <.<

That or someone who actually knows anything about the class
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I <3 you Baba
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
08/06/2011 02:21 PMPosted by Baba
leave him alone he is my friend and i like him very very much and we a very special friendship that has blossomed over the course of almost a year or two now because like time flies when you're having such great fun with such great people and fluttershy is a really good and nice person and i would never say anything to hurt such a sacred soul like him because it would really make me feel like an awful and bad person to treat him badly and thinking of his feelings get hurt justs makes me really sad and i just wouldn't know what to think if he ever did get mad at me so i think you should stop being rude and appreciate what a nice person that he is because he is very very nice and my friend too so please dont be mean to nice people like that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

You forgot these.
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Priest
im best warrior in this thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Crumpets, who let you back on here?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
08/14/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Crumpets
im best warrior in this thread

Aw dang, and here I was thinking it was Trexin. Mmmm... this kool-aid's good, what is it? Fruit punch?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Who is Trexin? Better yet it doesn't matter Biscuit is here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Galakrond/Azre%C3%B6th/

It's all thanks to Trex/Flex. Much love brochacho.

Edit: Reppin Galakrond
Edited by Azreöth on 8/25/2011 10:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]