The Borean Tundra Pug List

100 Pandaren Priest
Since the release of patch 4.2, the modifications to the entry level raids to be more pug friendly, and that there are still guilds needing people interested in running raids to fill 10 or 25 man groups, I thought I would start a list of people interested in raiding as a pug.

I will not tolerate anyone bashing another person’s skill or guild in this thread. Any comments other than people asking to be added to the list will be asked to delete their comments or I will submit to a Moderator to have it removed.

This is strictly a list of people that are interested in running raids that for whatever reason they are not able to with their own guild and a quick reference for guilds needing to fill a slot without having to spam trade at the last minute.

This is the information I would like to see posted to add you to the list. If you would like to add a brief comment at the end of your post please feel free to but keep in mind there is only so much space to list everyone and I will edit long postings down to make room when needed.

Also if for any reason you no longer want to be included let me know so that I can edit the list, or if you would like me to edit any information.

Information requested

<Alliance/Horde>

<Character Name> (Optional, a link to your armory page, especially if your name has special characters)

<Class and Spec> (Also if you have a viable offspec. If you are asked to fill another role but are trying to get gear for main spec /off spec let the raid organizer know up front.)

<Available days and times> (Please post in server time not your time zone. If you agree to do a run, show up, or at least PST someone in game if you can’t make it. Obviously emergencies and RL happens.)

<Raids interested in running> (Some people are still working on their first characters and want to see ICC, or Ulduar, even Naxx, Black Temple, Sunwell)

<Comment> (i.e. This is an Alt. On my main I am 12/12 13/13 7/7 7/7 I can solo Rag heroic and can carry 24 people to a Firelord title) ( This is my first 85 and I have never raided but I have watched the videos from my classes perspective and I am properly enchanted and geared) Be honest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to add. Be professional. Do not expect to be given flasks, potions, or food. If you agree to do a run don’t drop group half way through because an item didn’t drop off one boss. Be the person that everyone on the server wants in their raid group. Be prepared, ask if there is a different strat being used, listen, learn, PST suggestions to the RL if you have experience with the fight, do not criticize in vent or raid chat. If you have never seen a fight speak up, don’t be the one that wipes the raid. If you are asked to drop say thank you for the opportunity. A couple of words that might get you asked back, PST the Raid leader to ask if there was anything you could have done better or if there was something you did wrong. Ask about loot rolls before the start. Down bosses, get Phat Lewts, enjoy playing the game.
Edited by Marathal on 8/2/2011 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Faction: Alliance
Character: Theholyboy
Protection Paladin level 61.

It's my first character so I never raided before, but I read a lot about specs, dungeons and raids so I know my class and roles.

I play mostly from 9 PM to 1 AM on weekdays.

I'm interested in every raid possible because I would like to try and beat them all.

I'm a good teamplayer and always try to help everybody the best I can even if I'm a bit new to WoW. I'm open for any advice people gives me during the dungeons/raids to improve my skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Venturius
Class and Spec: Prot Pally with a good Ret off spec
Availability: Monday to Thursday after 8pm
Preferred Raids: BoT, FL, TOT4W, BWD, BH and possibly ICC/ULD
Comment: Raided a few times. Fast learner. I am properly enchanted and geared. Polite and mature player.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Valahandrele
Class/Spec: Aff lock
Availability: Mostly any weeknights, but i play alot on weekends when im hung over
Preferred raids: Any, I just want to gear and see some of the endgame

Comments: Obviously i still need to enchant/gem. I also need to scout the boss mechanics on youtube. Never raided before so any tips on what i need to bring (specifics) would be appreciated. I am generally polite and can accept constructive criticism, but i will NOT accept being put down (unless its a joke). Also have a couple friends (ele shaman, resto druid) who might wish to join.
Edited by Marathal on 8/16/2011 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Faction Horde
Character Camillia
Class/Spec: Prot warrior, arms offspec
Availability: Weekends ~8PM server and beyond
Preferred Raids: H-LK25, Yogg+0 25, BWD/BoT/T4W, Firelands

Comments: I'd like to play with strong men and women. Crybabies and jerks can transfer to alliance :)

Additional comments: As stated earlier, CSP has a little group that would like to PUG: Holy priest (cersei), DK (Aerchon), holy pal (Ahhtight), Huntar (Wolke / Dare). We can all pull our weight and are geared for firelands

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Faction: Horde
Character: Ahhtight
Class/Spec: Holy w/ ret OS
Availability: Whenever ur raiding
Preferred Raids: BoT, BWD, FL, possibly uld/icc mount runs
Comments: i like long walks on the beach, i like to be taken out to dinner before i get !@#$ed, QQ'ing makes playing on Borean Tundra bearable.

Character: Oldmcdonald
Class/Spec: Bear with Kitty OS(im not a very good kitty)
Availability: Anyday that isnt Tues-Thurs, afternoons/evenings preferred
Preferred Raids: BoT, FL, TOT4W and I could go for an ulduar mount
Comments: this is an alt... hes geared for FL and ive tanked shannox. my main(Upgráyedd) is currently 3/7. if i have a little bit of notice as to when you're going to group up i'll study my role in the specific fights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character: Synther
Class/Spec: Assassination
Availability: Any day before 1pm Server, after midnight, and all day Sat/Sun
Preferred Raids: 10/25 BH (New Boss), any Cata raid, ICC 10/25 and Uld mount runs
Comments: I can wipe my own !@# and Scuba Steve is my best fwiend

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chronica & Bashiish (two different people, we like to raid together)
Class/Spec: mage and holy paladin
Availability: any night after 9 server
Preferred raids: Any

Comments: Been playing this game a long time - we're very experiences in raiding and raid leading. Just xferred to this realm to be with some RL friends, but want to meet and raid with others as well. I'm currently specced as fire, but can switch to arcane w/e. I've played all mage specs for almost 5 years now.

<Horde>
<Character Name> Gleik
<Class and Spec> Resto Shaman (Can offspec enhance dps for T11 raids and lower only)
<Available days and times> Generally any days after 8:00 PM.
<Raids interested in running> Primarily looking to get this toon into FL raiding, I know 5/7 with ease and have been a part of wipe-a-thon groups on 7/7 reg FL. Also will do any T11 Raid for chance at snagging some offset pieces.
<Comment>
Been raiding on various characters since Vanilla WoW and consider myself an extremely experienced player by all means. Have healed in raid content amongst all expansions with every healing class and spec available in the game.
Edited by Marathal on 9/20/2011 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Future space
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Future space
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
<Communist Slumber Party> along with a few other people do a pug like every friday/ saturday for BoT or BWD if anyone that reads the forums is interested contact Bifrons in game.
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Paladin
Hi, good thread idea :

I'm an Alliance Protection Paladin level 61.

It's my first character so I never raided before, but I read a lot about specs, dungeons and raids so I know my class and roles.

I play mostly from 9 PM to 1 AM on weekdays.

I'm interested in every raid possible because I would like to try and beat them all.

I'm a good teamplayer and always try to help everybody the best I can even if I'm a bit new to WoW. I'm open for any advice people gives me during the dungeons/raids to improve my skills.

Thank you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Faction: HORDE

Character: Camillia

Class/Spec: Prot warrior, arms offspec

Availability: Weekends ~8PM server and beyond

Preferred Raids: H-LK25, Yogg+0 25, BWD/BoT/T4W, Firelands

Comments: I'd like to play with strong men and women. Crybabies and jerks can transfer to alliance :)

EDIT:

Additional comments: As stated earlier, CSP has a little group that would like to PUG: Holy priest (cersei), DK (Aerchon), holy pal (Ahhtight), Huntar (Wolke / Dare). We can all pull our weight and are geared for firelands
Edited by Camillia on 8/3/2011 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Character: Ahhtight
Class/Spec: Holy w/ ret OS
Availability: Whenever ur raiding
Preferred Raids: BoT, BWD, FL, possibly uld/icc mount runs
Comments: i like long walks on the beach, i like to be taken out to dinner before i get !@#$ed, QQ'ing makes playing on Borean Tundra bearable.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Character: Oldmcdonald
Class/Spec: Bear with Kitty OS(im not a very good kitty)
Availability: Anyday that isnt Tues-Thurs, afternoons/evenings preferred
Preferred Raids: BoT, FL, TOT4W and I could go for an ulduar mount
Comments: this is an alt... hes geared for FL and ive tanked shannox. my main(Upgráyedd) is currently 3/7. if i have a little bit of notice as to when you're going to group up i'll study my role in the specific fights.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
updated
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Character: Venturius
Class and Spec: Prot Pally with a good Ret off spec
Availability: Monday to Thursday after 8pm
Preferred Raids: BoT, FL, TOT4W, BWD, BH and possibly ICC/ULD
Comment: I am properly enchanted and geared. Polite and mature player.
Edited by Venturius on 10/20/2011 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Name: Valahandrele
Class/Spec: Aff lock
Availability: Mostly any weeknights, but i play alot on weekends when im hung over
Preferred raids: Any, I just want to gear and see some of the endgame

Comments: Obviously i still need to enchant/gem. I also need to scout the boss mechanics on youtube. Never raided before so any tips on what i need to bring (specifics) would be appreciated. I am generally polite and can accept constructive criticism, but i will NOT accept being put down (unless its a joke). Also have a couple friends (ele shaman, resto druid) who might wish to join.
Edited by Valahandrele on 8/16/2011 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
This will be my only week to raid if anyone wants to do anythign.

Leaving for bootcamp in 7 days
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Name: Chronica & Bashiish (two different people, we like to raid together)
Class/Spec: mage and holy paladin
Availability: any night after 9 server
Preferred raids: Any

Comments: Been playing this game a long time - we're very experiences in raiding and raid leading. Just xferred to this realm to be with some RL friends, but want to meet and raid with others as well. I'm currently specced as fire, but can switch to arcane w/e. I've played all mage specs for almost 5 years now.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
<Alliance/Horde> Horde
<Character Name> Gleik
<Class and Spec> Resto Shaman (Can offspec enhance dps for T11 raids and lower only)
<Available days and times> Generally any days after 8:00 PM.
<Raids interested in running> Primarily looking to get this toon into FL raiding, I know 5/7 with ease and have been a part of wipe-a-thon groups on 7/7 reg FL. Also will do any T11 Raid for chance at snagging some offset pieces.
<Comment>
Been raiding on various characters since Vanilla WoW and consider myself an extremely experienced player by all means. Have healed in raid content amongst all expansions with every healing class and spec available in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
If someone would like to take this thread over, please do. I am taking a break from the forums.

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Whats this? I do PUG raid leading too :D

BH? FL ? BoT ? TotFW? BWD? O.-

Im your PUG Raid leader >:3

so.. Support my <Sharon's Cafe> and <Sharon's Supermarket>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]