[A] Post Mortem is recruiting casual players!

90 Human Warrior
Post Mortem is an alliance World of Warcraft guild on Whisperwind. We are a raiding guild of dedicated and loyal friends with whom many of us have been playing together for years! We work hard, play hard, and have a lot of fun while still maintaining a delicate balance between real life and progressing through content. We are friendly, loyal, mature, and committed to enjoying all the game has to offer... including seeing new content while revisiting the old.

We expect our raiders to study and research encounters if such information is available... and to know and understand their class. This includes having the proper gear, enchants, gems, reforging, and talents that are known best for your class and spec.

Our current raid times are : (Server Time CST)
Team 1 - WED/THUR | 9pm-12am
Team 2 - SUN, 8pm-11pm | MON, 9pm-12am

Recruitment for raiders is currently closed :

BUT, we are always recruiting for casual players! We don't just raid, we have many members who play casually to PvP, run dungeons, level characters, socialize, and to just have a good time!

Visit [ www.postmortemguild.com ] to apply! All exceptional applications will be considered. If you have any questions, or would like more info, you are more than welcome to chat or send an in game mail to Alyis, Spicecake, Druburyless or Bubblemum!

Current guild progression :
6/7N (10 Man)
Guild level 25
Edited by Alyis on 9/6/2011 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Post Mortem is always recruiting casual players! Visit www.postmortemguild.com, or talk with Alyis, Spicecake, Bubblemum, or Druburyless for more info!
Edited by Alyis on 9/6/2011 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What she said! :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still looking for casuals. If we get enough qualified members, we will consider starting a second 10 man raid soon. Our guild is now 2H/8. Please just ask someone in the guild for an officer for more information. :-)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I would be interested in casual. I just transferred here and this toon has been resting for a while but I'm always up for pvp or dungeons or something. If I could be of any use in raids I would always be glad to help out.
Edited by Aeun on 3/27/2012 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]