Rated BG's open channel

I'm interested in Rated Battlegrounds, I know some of you are as well. The problem is, how do we find each other? Standing in Stormwind shouting in Trade channel is a bust, I'd rather do archaeology than sit around doing nothing and shouting in Trade.

So I set up a chat channel for people interested in Rated Battlegrounds. It'll probably take a while for it to really catch on, but the more you use it, the more you can tell other people about it. The more other people hear about it, the more it will get used, until it will become really easy to set up a Rated BG PUG just by advertising in the channel.

At least, that's my hope. It's how Facebook got it's start, more or less. And it can work for us PVPers too.

The channel name is ratedbgs and the password is RBG2011.

Look forward to doing lots more rated battlegrounds as this tool gets more widely used. Frankly, I'm surprised there wasn't such a channel already.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sounds like an great idea. Cya there
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
balls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]