3rd Annual AOS Fantasy Football League!

85 Goblin Priest
Enig won last year's league, who's winning this year?

Forming up the league, post your email here to join: http://www.epidemic-guild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7093

Former players will get priority, and if you're going to join, we need people to stay until the end. Not lose the first few games then never show back up to adjust your roster. You're not out of the playoffs until the very end in most cases.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Grimlocke and Deadalive, hoping you guys still read the forums from time to time.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Grim's here all the time. I'm sure he will get the message.

Nam
Edited by Namfoodle on 8/1/2011 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's alright, I'm around to repeat the championship.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ill do it
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
08/03/2011 09:22 AMPosted by Gandar
ill do it

Post an email here or on the thread that I linked in the OP.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Draft is @ 6PM Server time today! Sorry for such short notice but took a while to assemble the teams. You should of received an email as well with draft info.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I took my throne back from Enig, thanks for keeping it warm for me buddy. Great season, most people stayed active through the entire season. See you next year for season 4!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]