<Frequent Excellence> LFM

85 Blood Elf Warrior
sup sup qd. As some of you may have heard, we're going to 25mans. Mostly cause ill smash my face into a wall if I get the same 10man drops a 3rd week in a row. We raid friday and saturday night, with an occasional chance for fun on sundays. We run rated bgs and such during the week. We are currently 7/7 in reg firelands, and a few us have multiple heroic kills on other servers. Our 25man roster has filled out pretty well, but we do have a couple positions I would like filled. See below.

Bear tank.
R Druid.
R Shaman.
Rogue.
DPS Warrior.
Lock.
BOOMCHICKEN.

I dunno if there are currently any 25m guilds on horde, but I kinda want to bring that back, wrath was fun as horde on qd. If you aren't terrible and you are interested Id just contact me in game, as I dont know whats going on with our website atm. Ill figure it out and edit this post later.

ps. You should have parses if you're contacting me.

pps. Shivinix is the worst rogue name ever.

[edit] 1/7 heroic and lookin for some healz
Edited by Gunslîngr on 8/3/2011 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
07/30/2011 03:36 PMPosted by Gunslîngr
Mostly cause ill smash my face into a wall if I get the same 10man drops a 3rd week in a row.

We haven't had a single str two-hander drop yet in something like 4 clears (although 3 have dropped in alt runs) and Rag's only dropped prot tokens. <3 tens.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

pps. Shivinix is the worst rogue name ever.

Rename your rogue to Shivslingr imo
Shivinix is amazing
Reply Quote
Mum, it took you forever to get that weapon to drop off Magmaw, even doing 25s. Things aren't looking good for you in 10s. :(

<3
Edited by Verak on 7/30/2011 8:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Mum, it took you forever to get that weapon to drop off Magmaw, even doing 25s. Things aren't looking good for you in 10s. :(

<3

Nuh uhhhhh, dude; we have the best luck!
<3 u qt
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
ive been using the heroic magmaw weapon for like 3 months =/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for boomchickens and rdruids and good dps. also bump to show my super duper helm and non matching shoulders
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't ignore you in raid if you were more like Mum, Gun. Just look at those shoulders and heroic weapon, mmm.
Edited by Inwaves on 8/3/2011 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
ima bad dps!

and my helm is amazing!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/03/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Inwaves
I wouldn't ignore you in raid if you were more like Mum, Gun. Just look at those shoulders and heroic weapon, mmm.

:3
WTB a sweet matching helm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

cant believe u actually got a weapon in a 10 man =/, but grats again qt. wtb sulfuras, i might have to go do heroic nef for an asscandy or something, so tired of this mace
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
WTB Dark Intent target for my Warlock.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
ima dark intent target
Reply Quote
08/04/2011 04:59 PMPosted by Kellrianas
ima dark intent target

Dark in tent target maybe.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
08/03/2011 04:31 PMPosted by Prieta

:3
WTB a sweet matching helm.

lick my helm and my weapon ...lol i'm actually having more fun on my hunter in firelands, wtb new tier content nao, preferably one without ranged

tell aer i said, GO EAGLES!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

lick my helm and my weapon ...lol i'm actually having more fun on my hunter in firelands, wtb new tier content nao, preferably one without ranged

Bro, that axe isn't as swagged out as my sword and it's smexy tier helm or go home. Just saying.
Edited by Prieta on 8/5/2011 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Bro, that axe isn't as swagged out as my sword and it's smexy tier helm or go home. Just saying.

sword is about as ghey as the purple phx mount no thanks, and tier helm lol, nooooo ...i'm not going to look like a clown the entire tier wearing those ridiculous legs without robes, FU BLIZZ
Edited by Mathnan on 8/5/2011 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
my healersa shammie she is 361 geared and name is sinderblade
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/06/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Rebelwings

Hey you're pretty good...

jk, nice leather
Reply Quote

jk, nice leather

jk, nice hit gems and spec
Edited by Ebonics on 8/8/2011 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]