<Frequent Excellence> LFM

90 Tauren Shaman
Cafa the Slayer of Souls.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

I sat for H V&T w/ my 900+ latency if you recall
The one time you beat me in dps on H magmaw was again, due to latency and earthquake was bugged.

I've been playing at 2k latency for the past 2 weeks because the power in my room doesn't work so I have to play from my basement wifi. Its no excuse to do 15k dps on a fight with a damage buff, especially when you're the most geared person on the server.
H omnotron, what can i say...i did miss some interrupts...

I spent 30 minutes with you waiting to pull trying to explain how to make a macro to focus the one we weren't attacking and wind shear it and you were still incapable even with the macro. We eventually killed it when Gun sat on Arcanotron when a new one spawned and interrupted with the tank.
H Nef, I was the cause for wipes no more than other ppl in the raid (granted, gun and worlds tended to cause wipes the least) If you recall, I sat for H Nef due to latency issues quite often, as I didn't like causing wipes.

You sat for H Nef because we found out you clicked windshear too slowly. Your latency was fixed before we even started H Omnotron & you did cause the most wipes because 75% of our wipes were to missed interrupts, and 90% of the missed interrupts were because of you.
H Al'akir, yeah, when we first started I got caught in tornadoes, but I figured it out, while a good 3-4 others were still getting caught in them.

Up until the killed attempt you were getting hit by tornadoes. You, Durandal, and on occasion Valor were the only people who consistently got hit by them. Also you should have figured it out 4 months earlier when we were killing it on normal.

Edit: ALMOST FORGOT. You didn't have healing stream totem glyph in when we killed heroic nef after we went over in vent a million times to check your glyphs because of durandal not having shadowflame in.
Derp.
Edited by Ðivinix on 10/28/2011 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Staying at home sick is boring. This is all I have to do.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Soup?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/27/2011 01:35 PMPosted by Imao
Worlds kill Kaeya a lot.

Oh I will when I find him.

10/28/2011 09:13 AMPosted by Cafa

You alone are capable of turning this awful realm to Moonguard.

Edit: As far as being carried, to some extent yes. We had 8 good, capable players, and 2 exceptional players in Gun and Worlds, who carried the rest of us.

It's obvious that Div misses you and wants you to faction change and join FE.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
You should all just faction change imo. Change of scenery can be a good thing, yeah thats it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

You alone are capable of turning this awful realm to Moonguard.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont check the forums for a week and mike goes crazy. i shouldn't have to babysit here =/

cafa went to a skrillex concert last night and got !@#$ faced, just changing the subject =D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
PANCAKES!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
i dont check the forums for a week and mike goes crazy. i shouldn't have to babysit here =/

cafa went to a skrillex concert last night and got !@#$ faced, just changing the subject =D

all true
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]