Level 20 pvp gear?

6 Human Mage
Is there any level 20 pvp gear that can be bought with honor points? Not the boa gear, but actual pvp gear?
85 Human Death Knight
There are some blue items you can buy for honor at level 18, 28, 38, 48, and 58 from Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin vendors. They have appropriate stats for mages, but they do not have any resilience.
Edited by Deathday on 8/1/2011 11:39 AM PDT
6 Human Mage
There are some blue items you can buy for honor at level 18, 28, 38, 48, and 58 from Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin vendors. They have appropriate stats for mages, but they do no have any resilience.

Where are the vendors?
85 Night Elf Druid
08/01/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Ner
There are some blue items you can buy for honor at level 18, 28, 38, 48, and 58 from Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin vendors. They have appropriate stats for mages, but they do no have any resilience.

Where are the vendors?

They're at the battleground entrances in Ashenvale (WSG) and Arathi Highlands (AB). The Silverwing Sentinels are the commanding Alliance forces for fighting in Warsong; the Defilers are the Alliance forces in Arathi.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Warsong_Gulch#Warsong_Gulch_items
http://www.wowpedia.org/Arathi_Basin#Rewards
6 Human Mage
Thank you both!
85 Worgen Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=maxrl=20;cr=158;crs=392;crv=0#0+1

The items on that list can be purchased using Honor by level 20's

Warsong vendor - Alliance - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14753

I don't believe the Arathi Basin quartermaster has anything for below level 28...
85 Tauren Druid
Theres actually a lvl 20 trinket at the WSG vendor, it's like +4 stam or something. That's the only precisely lvl 20 honor bought thing I can think of.

Keep in mind that for lower lvls the gear being "actually pvp" does not matter. Gear from dungeons and quests with better stats does just as well if not better.
85 Worgen Death Knight
Theres actually a lvl 20 trinket at the WSG vendor, it's like +4 stam or something. That's the only precisely lvl 20 honor bought thing I can think of.

Keep in mind that for lower lvls the gear being "actually pvp" does not matter. Gear from dungeons and quests with better stats does just as well if not better.

Rune of Duty and Rune of Perfection

I always make my way there for the trinkets, even on my PvE oriented lowbies (since I don't have heirlooms on this Realm yet...) They're cheap, and some of the first trinkets you can get.

One of those and an Insignia of the Alliance are great for low-level PvP (the Insignia is almost required...)

The other items for level 20 and below from Warsong Gulch are set for level 18. And work pretty well...
Edited by Nullwolf on 8/1/2011 12:55 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
that gear you get is pretty cheap and it dose last for the 10 levels untill you can upgrade it, at least in my experiance
40 Night Elf Warrior
08/01/2011 01:16 PMPosted by Taysean
that gear you get is pretty cheap and it dose last for the 10 levels untill you can upgrade it, at least in my experiance

Definitely this is my (Nullwolf) lowbie Warrior grrl...
Dual-wielding Warsong PvP swords, and rockin' several other PvP items. (Plus PvP heirloom cloth shoulders [borrowed from my mage] and Guild heirloom caster cloak [from my mage].) All for PvE and BGs
Edited by Andate on 8/1/2011 1:29 PM PDT
20 Dwarf Shaman
DO NOT GET THE TRINKET THAT GETS YOU OUT OF MOVEMENT IMPARING EFFECTS
your racial move does the exact same thing if you really want some good stuff get the arena grand master trinket
Edited by Totemhehe on 8/2/2011 5:48 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
08/01/2011 11:36 AMPosted by Ner
Is there any level 20 pvp gear that can be bought with honor points? Not the boa gear, but actual pvp gear?

If one defines PvP gear as gear with resilience then the Honor BoA would be the only true PvP gear available to a level 20, and I believe it would also be the BiS gear for those "Trial Twinks" out there.

As mentioned the WSG gear is your best bet and probably the only way you'll get a trinket (besides BoA) or a neck.
85 Worgen Death Knight
your racial move does the exact same thing if you really want some good stuff get the arena grand master trinket

Assuming they're playing on the human they posted on, this is correct. Though I'm unsure if the racial and the trinket share a cool-down as I've never played a human... (I don't play one IRL, why would I start now? :D )
85 Night Elf Druid

Assuming they're playing on the human they posted on, this is correct. Though I'm unsure if the racial and the trinket share a cool-down as I've never played a human... (I don't play one IRL, why would I start now? :D )

Every Man For Himself shares a cooldown with similar effects, meaning it has a shared CD with the PvP trinkets.
20 Night Elf Druid
you can go to ashenvale and buy honnor gear they got ok ring for 20 honnor and also you can get a staff for starts but you get better ones in dung. those vendors are better for rogues or druids and pallys
90 Night Elf Rogue
11/25/2011 09:35 AMPosted by Druidmagic
you can go to ashenvale and buy honnor gear they got ok ring for 20 honnor and also you can get a staff for starts but you get better ones in dung. those vendors are better for rogues or druids and pallys

Why'd you post in a thread that's been dead for months, only to state the exact same thing everyone else has said. Necroing (resurrecting dead threads from the abyss) is against the CoC on these forums. It often brings long outdated information to the top of the forum where other players will read it and think it's current, not noticing the timestamps. This game changes too quickly for old threads to be of any use.
Edited by Avanna on 11/25/2011 10:11 AM PST
20 Draenei Warrior
how do you get from Silvermoon to Arathi Basin at low lvl... say 13?
90 Gnome Mage
Press H, I'm not sure if you can queue at lvl 13 for AB but I think you can. After pressing your H key a list will come up and you hit Join Battle after selecting the Battle Ground you want. This can be done from anywhere.
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/16/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Elaqi
how do you get from Silvermoon to Arathi Basin at low lvl... say 13?

While Pinxx's advice will get you inside the BG, it won't help you if you're looking for the PvP vendor outside that instance.

To get to the real world entrance of arathi basin, where the quartermaster is, at level 13 on a horde (i figured this since you said silvermoon), be prepared to die quite a bit in some areas.

Take the teleportation orb in the room behind the SMC leader to undercity.
Just outside undercity, swim south across the Lake of Lorderon to the other side avoiding all the islands with things on them(there's a way to get there by walking but it's much longer).
You want to come ashore just west of a big pink forcefield (preferably on the west side of the mountains there so that the mountains are between you and the forcefield.

From there head south until you come to a road (you may die from some beasties here). Follow that road East all the way through the bit of Siverpine Forest you have left to go through, and continue east on that road through Hillsbrad foothills until the road comes to a "T" intersection. Turn right to go south and follow the road. You'll pass by some forsaken mobs that are friendly to you guarding an open archway the road goes through. You are now in Arathi Highlands.

Continue south along the road (you'll probably die a few times from beasties). You'll pass a small hill on your left with a Tauren sitting on it, a mound full of ogres and non-friendly trolls on your left and a ruined city on your right, and shortly after that a bunch of alliance guarding a small canyon on your left. Just south of that the road will fork at some upturned rocks (they'll look similar to the toppled bits of stonehenge). Take the left fork and follow that road to hammerfall (the Horde quest hub for Arathi Highlands).

Behind hammerfall you'll see a red portal and some NPC vendors guarding it. That's the horde entrance to Arathi Basin and the PvP vendor.
Edited by Avanna on 3/16/2012 5:25 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]