i miss vanilla anvilmar

90 Gnome Priest
This was my vanilla server :3
Reply Quote
Haha I can't believe I saw Llakor/Seen from CM days hah.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I remember coming here late TBC and having some fun in WotLK but things feel apart since recruiting was hard here. Went to a "better" server for recruitment and learned that the people on "good" WoW servers are mostly dicks and stuff fell apart until 10m became a thing. By then most of our core had played MMO's for a decade and were sick of them since it's hard to play and have a family.

A few of us old TFC people still play but not in any raiding capacity. I just LFR some toons and play other games with our old crew.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I remember coming here late TBC and having some fun in WotLK but things feel apart since recruiting was hard here. Went to a "better" server for recruitment and learned that the people on "good" WoW servers are mostly dicks and stuff fell apart until 10m became a thing. By then most of our core had played MMO's for a decade and were sick of them since it's hard to play and have a family.

A few of us old TFC people still play but not in any raiding capacity. I just LFR some toons and play other games with our old crew.

/love
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Just not the same as a panda Farad
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ravage race to clear Kara. 3 groups pushing hard and joking about earning the server first clear. Everyone re-rolling Alliance here and grinding to 60 long before paid transfers to push new content. Opening AQ is still my favorite WOW memory and every time I see a Scarab Lord, I think "wonder if thats Mort?". Pally Hooker group for life!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
02/28/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Hugeirl
Just not the same as a panda Farad

I debated going back to troll for the haste ability. I think that + icy viens + legendary meta is going to be OP as hell if you juggle the cooldowns properly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
2 words, Contra Marines.

The good ol days.

11/30/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Dallasx
2 words, Contra Marines.
Good to see you man! Where oh where did our old guild leader go?

You rang?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/17/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Materblaster
2 words, Contra Marines.

The good ol days.

Good to see you man! Where oh where did our old guild leader go?

You rang?

Nice to see you again! You and your guild are looking good in progress. I am still a horrible rogue and extremely casual. It would be fun to reminisce the good ol' vanilla days. Even though you were a big $%&#, I had a ton of fun.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Been here since Anvilmar opened.Been playing ever since.Seen all the drama from then-till-now.Only one's that I actually miss from pre-bc is Rumandcoke, Undead Rogue and Dominance.I didn't play Alliance much.. But knew what was going on with the "bigger" guilds.I do miss the old days of wow, But w/e, Gone now are those days.But anyways hi from a pre-bc'er.Back then I was Nazghou, Undead Warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I miss Rumncoke too =(
Edited by Ezekiah on 10/9/2013 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Blood Elf Warlock
What happened to Rumancoke? Did he just quit or transfer? He's the one that helped me get my arena grand master trinket back in the day.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Anyone from Anvilmar Guard around the BC era?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This was my first server and where this character originated. Although back then I was known as Edaron, the best druid Ravage ever had. I'm sure Clunk would argue with me, but he's probably died of alchohol poisoning by now.

I remember Contra Marines. In fact, googling Materblaster is how I found this thread. Funny how small the world (of warcraft) is.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I think my favorite memory of this server was when Ravage couldn't down Brutallus in Sunwell, which lead to a bunch of their people transferring and them doing mass recruitments. I remember when they released that video of them finally downing him, which started off with a ,,!,, symbol, because they were so edgy.

I miss the old Softcore though. What a great guild and a great bunch of people.

Oh, and El Em En Oh. They were fun.... For awhile...
Edited by Eashag on 7/9/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Still a classic to me (Note not safe for work because of nerd rage!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2uRbxNa4js
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
where art thou ronoc or thy khalin?!!?!1
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Ronoc probs a rotting corpse in Jersey. Fun times with that cuti.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Still a classic to me (Note not safe for work because of nerd rage!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2uRbxNa4js

I'm the paladin corpse on the top right after the wipe. Yehhhh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
DUDES THE RON IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! I just reactivated my account haha what the !@#$ is everyone up to?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]