Max Professions Available

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ever get tired of the normal grind of farming countless mats to try to get that 1 point that never seems to want to change or changing professions and realizing you really REALLY don't want to farm all those mats to max out a new profession. Well worry no more.

We are offering
Blacksmithing, Engineering, Tailoring, Enchanting, Leatherworking, Jewelcrafting, Alchemy

For the price of 15,000 gold we will supply you with all the mats for any of these professions and a guide to level from 1 to 525 maxing that pesky profession.

You are responsible for learning the profession skill and training.
We only supply the mats and the guild to level up without you having to do a single bit of farming.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Yeah let's pay you gold for a guide when there's http://www.wow-professions.com/profession-leveling-guides. Also no profession costs 15k gold to grind from 1-525. Fact is that anyone with intelligence higher than tone or imbank wouldn't buy your mats for these prices.
Edited by Agrocentral on 8/2/2011 1:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^^^

takes like 5k max to level something as !@#$ty as JC or enchanting
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
@Agro, Moakler, never underestimate how lazy people can be!

@Tyler, have you actually sold any of those prof kits?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
zomg HI SIELU
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm fairly certain the level of lazy Moakler is speaking of is the "Proceed to AH at skilllevel 1 to buy materials with web browser open for said profession". Considering anything below that level of effort involves not using a web browser I'm assuming those people are simply happy with not having a profession at max level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since we started offering this in trade channel also, we've sold Engineering and had Enchanting requested, so presently working on that one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You'd be surprised how many were actually interested not because of laziness but because all certain players do is raid or pvp and dont have time to farm, multiple guildies help with this so its not that big of a deal to us, hell we completed engineering in less than 48 hours of it being requested.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Shaman
08/04/2011 05:44 PMPosted by Tylermiguel
hell we completed engineering in less than 48 hours of it being requested.

Not really all that impressive. I can sit at the AH 1-525 in about 2 hours for around 5k. So explain to me, with good reason this time, why we should pay you 15k for guides for free on the web and mats just as easily gotten from the AH.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Because there are people willing to pay it. But apparantly the prices on alliance side is better, cause we went down the wow-professions guide and took the average price of items in the AH and came up to that number so by all means spend the 2 hours and your so called 5k gold and level 1-525 but as long as people are willing to pay it, i will supply it and sell it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/03/2011 04:13 PMPosted by Sielu
@Tyler, have you actually sold any of those prof kits?

So Far 15k each

Sold Engineering
Sold Blacksmithing
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/05/2011 02:17 PMPosted by Crazbez

Not really all that impressive. I can sit at the AH 1-525 in about 2 hours for around 5k. So explain to me, with good reason this time, why we should pay you 15k for guides for free on the web and mats just as easily gotten from the AH.

Good luck finding everything you need from AH in 2 hours, not even mentioning bout decent price. (aint gonna happen, unless you slaugther family of rabbits for their foots.) Our auction house is pretty empty from time to time when it comes to rare low level goodies.

08/03/2011 08:50 PMPosted by Moakler
zomg HI SIELU

aloha!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/05/2011 02:17 PMPosted by Crazbez

Not charging for the guide. Going to let them know where the guide can be located. Not every player on WoW knows about every wow related website nor knows if they are safe to go to.
We charge for having all the mats right there for you all at once without having to run around for anything.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
On the one hand, this isn't so great. It encourages people to spend gold to solve their problems, rather than investing the time to play the game the way it was "meant" to be played and farm the materials so that they actually appreciate their skill and are more familiar with it when they are done.

On the other hand, it's excellent capitolism, and if it's making money, then the system works. Nuff said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]