@ Decadence

85 Orc Warrior
Any of you guys still around?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Kinda funny how you still have the same name..
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
some of us are depending upon how far you go back.

If you're looking for Chiz/Retired they're on a different server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
We're looking for whoever was in Decadence.. That may have known us. We played from Burning Crusade until Early Lich King. I remember Agustus, Kierkus, a few others.. That's just names I saw in a screen shot.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
<- Darkaeris
Played from end of Naxx to end of LK.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I don't really remember you, and I was playing in Naxx, LK. Silkywhip.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
still on server from when you were with Deca (that I am aware of)
Me (Malotine/Etoria)
Nickcaragwa
Krizi
Oracle (Zephyr)
Tredoran (Tressor)
Debiru (not sure what toon he's playing anymore but he's on server)
Downtime (now playing his shaman)

Matais and Zaerkella x-ferred off and then quit for Rift (if I've heard correctly)

Gus, Karura, Chiz, Retired (Breagi), Vexing (but she's since quit for RL stuffs) moved together to a new server with some other Deca folks (from late LK)

Helboi is in the marines. Haven't heard from him in like 18 mos.
Esraham quit in LK, came back and quit again.
Geodee did the same. Last I heard he was a sous chef at a fancy restaurant and that was keeping him busy.
Brutdez came back at the end of LK and quit again
Catalyst is playing on a diff server on a couple of toons but mostly his warrior iirc
Sidious is still in law school and not playing
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Ohh.. How I miss those names. Siigh.. Do you know what server they left to?
What happened to the guild?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
yeah. whisper me in game some time and i'll fill you in. not going to post it publicly.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
hey guys!! is anyone still playing??
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
if anyone ever looking for me again im on rift. faeblight name is tickstre ;) hit me up would love to game with ya'll again
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
wow the good old days with decadence... miss them days and friends.. thinking of coming back to terokkar but dont know yet... still playin my tank and hunter..
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
07/18/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Shaythelost
wow the good old days with decadence... miss them days and friends.. thinking of coming back to terokkar but dont know yet... still playin my tank and hunter..

Come back you good looking stud you, so I can kill you some more. ;)
Edited by Lawlbringer on 7/24/2012 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Decadence Loves Flukey <3

Who remembers Cohesion vs Decadence / Cohesion vs Imperium Ulduar battles?? I'd start meleeing your flagged pvpers with my Horde Lance next thing you know we have an entire guild war going on.

Those were the days, of course I pwnwaffled you guys naked.
Edited by Flukey on 7/25/2012 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Who remembers Cohesion vs Decadence / Cohesion vs Imperium Ulduar battles?? I'd start meleeing your flagged pvpers with my Horde Lance next thing you know we have an entire guild war going on.

You Sir were a good person. Your love of aggressive social interraction stood as an example for all of Terokkar.

Hopefully there will be a lot more of that this XP.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
Aww... a Decadence thread. Kewl.

-Kierkus
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

For all these years i thought to myself.. where do i know this name from, even back when we raided firelands together... Now i friggin remember.....

I used to park my rogue outside the summoning stone and sap people so they couldnt summon. then id shadowmeld my priest, dot people up as they mounted, then shadowmeld and fly after them, reapply dots and levitate down.

We used to rotate people in and out of fights in Deca and most of us stood outside afk and if one person in the group would get flagged we all would
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Haha those days were the best:) constant fight between us pvp and pve great great times
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
what server did retired and chiz goto? and what are there char names?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Fairly sure they don't play anymore, although they went to Coilfang. Unsure of Chiz, but Retired is named Tribute now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]