[Sulfuron Hammer]

100 Goblin Shaman
Good day Scryers I am looking for the Sulfuron Hammer paying well for it. Send me a tell in game or a in game mail or even reply here. Just need that for my legendary. Thank you guys and hook a brother up.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
I got one but thanks for 22k, And LOL who in there right mind would pay 250 K for Sulfuron Hammer the mats go forabout 12-15K a 235K markup is a bit much. Even though thats not even 1/2 my bank load lol.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Even though thats not even 1/2 my bank load lol.

Hello good sir I am a !@#$%ian prince and I have a deal for you to double your money. All you need to do is provide 500k gold to start!

Naw that'll never work. Time for the direct approach.
Buy me stuff!!!

j/k ;)

edit: It censored N.igerian ><
Edited by Renle on 8/4/2011 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I now have the plans to make one. The blood of the mountain is the hardest part to get along with the Arcanite bars.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
It took me almost a year of running to get all of the mats. I didn't have to buy a single thing and got exaulted at the same time with Hydraxian Waterlords.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)