Who thinks that AALIA IS A RACIST

85 Orc Hunter
I think that Tyresious knows 1st hand

HUNTER QQ
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rumor is, doing florns sister is like throwing a hot dog down a hall way.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ok guys, you've had your fun. Now it's time to be real. With all these testimonies about Florn's sister i think we need to start a fund to help her support all of the illegitimate children she is bound to have due to all the fooling around she does. It could be called "The United Ellen Fund for Illegitimate Children" or "UEFIC" for short. Who agrees?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/03/2011 06:01 PMPosted by Billybiceps
Rumor is, doing florns sister is like throwing a hot dog down a hall way.

I dont get it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
sucky sucky 5 dolla?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Triple FIX HUNTERS
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I remember this one time when I was touched by Aalia. Or was that my uncle? I forget. Same diff.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/04/2011 12:30 PMPosted by Facts
Triple FIX HUNTERS

can't too busy launching traps into roofs, Also watching my pet die due to warrior bladestorming as i summon one that spawns with 4k health. brb crying on damage dealing.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Flare is !@#$ed Ty bilz.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
oh hai just here to cry about warlocks and how hard they counter hunters, they counter me hard. plz blizz fix why counter me so hard?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
http://i51.tinypic.com/33n9e7p.png

OH !@#$ just took a dump on a 9 man KT pvp guild running a premade..
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
Who gives a flying jet propelled chit if Aalia or anyone else is a racist? I mean really. Some of the nastiest and most venom filled rants I have ever heard or seen come from people claiming to love all people equally, except for anyone who has different ideas. Seriously, hating someone for ideas is as bad if not worse than hating them for their skin color, sexual orientation, or even hair color. Grow up and cut the QQ. Anti-racists are among the worst hypocrites around.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
09/18/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Grizzelda
Who gives a flying jet propelled chit if Aalia or anyone else is a racist? I mean really. Some of the nastiest and most venom filled rants I have ever heard or seen come from people claiming to love all people equally, except for anyone who has different ideas. Seriously, hating someone for ideas is as bad if not worse than hating them for their skin color, sexual orientation, or even hair color. Grow up and cut the QQ. Anti-racists are among the worst hypocrites around.

Pretty sure this entire post was a joke! Grizzelda are you just posting crap so you get a little attention? If so come to Goldshire flagged and we can have fun and you will get a lot of attention LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]