★2011 BlizzCon Virtual Ticket - Deathy?

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
We have received a few posts as to whether or not players who purchased the 2011 BlizzCon Virtual Ticket should be receiving the 2010 BlizzCon pet, Deathy.

You all have posed an excellent question to which we are inquiring about now. We will update the thread when we have further information.
85 Tauren Hunter
I've been mailed Deathy today after purchasing the 2011 ticket. My achievements are proof.
What?! So they're getting an exclusive pet for NOT attending BlizzCon 2010? That sucks for us who attended it, I feel betrayed now! How dare they!
85 Tauren Hunter
08/03/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Mutly
What?! So they're getting an exclusive pet for NOT attending BlizzCon 2010? That sucks for us who attended it, I feel betrayed now! How dare they!
I didn't buy a digital ticket for the 2010 BlizzCon..

..but if you're meaning you're offended that the in-game pet is given to people who bought digital tickets, then, well - that's another entire can of worms you're about to open.
So any word on this yet?
85 Tauren Hunter
Doesn't look like it, yet.
08/03/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Mutly

Overreact much? Let's not make this much more than what it really is.

If this is a one time thing I'd be super happy since I didn't played WoW last year and didn't bought the digital ticket. This year I'm doing both.
Support Forum Agent
08/03/2011 01:22 PMPosted by Garotar
So any word on this yet?

No, not yet, Garotar. I assure you it is actively being investigated.

And to pop in here with a friendly reminder -- comments that are of no relevance to this matter will be deleted. Please do not troll here.
Do you foresee any problem if I collect the pet from the mailbox, or should I leave it there?
85 Draenei Priest
Any idea if they are going to let us keep them or not? I would like too obviously but if not, I would like to know in advance.
85 Draenei Mage
08/03/2011 02:05 PMPosted by Kaidinila
Any idea if they are going to let us keep them or not? I would like too obviously but if not, I would like to know in advance.

I suspect it will be like if you had received 100.000 gold by mail from Blizzard by mistake, do you think you will/should keep it? If you could keep the pet and achievement you know there would be an outcry on the forums from people who would feel cheated.

On the other hand you had multiple people who were able to rang the AQ gong and all got the mount by mistake as well and these people kept their title and pet so one never knows what may happen. I would suspect the pet will be removed as well as the achievement because it simply is not deserved.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
I also got Deathy in the mail just now after buying the BlizzCon 2011 Virtual Ticket hours ago. I don't mind it being him since I don't have him yet. But I do prefer Murkablo.
85 Goblin Warlock
mines gone and no new deathy in any of a new toons mail box
I still have one in my mailbox on one character, but none of the other characters have it.
Edited by Garotar on 8/3/2011 4:15 PM PDT
85 Worgen Mage
Also lost my Deathy =(
85 Worgen Hunter
I lost my Deathy too. Odd thing is I still have the achievement and the copy of the letter from the initial mail (Since it seemed odd that I got it, I decided to keep a copy of the letter if any issues came up). If we cannot keep Deathy, can we get another Murloc pet? Maybe Murky? I would LOVE to have him!
85 Tauren Hunter
I'd have to check my toons if I still have Deathy - my priest did when I was on her like twenty minutes ago.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]