Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
GOOD LOGIC MY FRIEND!
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Druid
you assume 2.2k is good
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Uhh because it is? You wouldn't know since you are still struggling at level 3.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
It is an acheivement
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If 2200 was easy then they would make the rating higher in order to get t2.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
WTB Carry from skilled level 3 druid with glad experience. PST.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Rogue
2200 is not hard to get... The people who are saying they are hard have either only gotten it this expansion and like to believe they are some awesome pvper, or just completely retarded.

Don't get me wrong 2200 use to be hard to get back in wrath, but now its just a joke. Notice how in order to post on arena junkies the minimum rating to be on the forums went up from 2400 to 2600? Notice how the top ratings went from being 2800-2900 to 3000-3150?

I quit this game for 6 months, came back, and instantly jumped into arena with both my pally and my druid, both teams having players on there who have NEVER hit 2200 or even 2k. And guess what happened? Druid hit 2350 and pally hit 2200 with Ret pally, Holy pally, Dk. (amazing synergy amirite?)

I am not saying I am an amazing player because I quit the game and I'm rusty and quite frankly...I could be better.

What I'm saying is... IT IS NOT HARD GET OVER YOURSELVES kkthx

(This is Nicholaes just posting on my diff account.)
Edited by Suuri on 8/22/2011 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You obviously don't know why we even posted. We aren't being cocky or claiming to be amazing.

He said he was carried. -_- Which isn't true.

But anways, Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Rogue
You obviously don't know why we even posted. We aren't being cocky or claiming to be amazing.

He said he was carried. -_- Which isn't true.

But anways, Cool story bro.

You obviously don't know why I even posted.

2200 is not hard.

(How did you not understand what I was trying to say lol man oh man....)

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
2200 is hard running kitty cleave with a priest.
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Rogue
08/22/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Exódus

I hope for your intelligence sake you are trolling.
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
its not hard, it would just be easier w/ a paladin. pop guardian and top some1 off rather then pillaring for a few and spending 3-4 globals topping my druid off. Also bubble / sac to avoid CC. SWD is pretty boss but paladins r just betta for that comp. No paladins on muradin though. Think people should just stop posting, yes 2200 isn't good but its good on muradin since the skill pool is really low. Im terrible

Edit: MLS > kitty cleave w/ a priest. I have no freedomz and i eat 1 fear and its usually gg if it puts me in bad position.
Edited by Unvalueddots on 8/22/2011 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
2200 may not be be hard for some people, But it isn't exactly easy for everyone.

Maybe that's why only so many people have it. Who woulda known.

derp
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Wait you're kansaskid? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Rogue
08/22/2011 07:41 PMPosted by Exódus
Wait you're kansaskid? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I don't see the joke here.
Reply Quote
15 Human Mage
08/22/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Exódus

Are you serious right now? It's the stupidest comp right now because of the burst they do, and you're saying it's hard?

Uninstall...
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
lol stupidest comp is MLS for sure. 1 good mage can negate all of our dmg cause i have no freedoms and cant dispel UA. Also melee cleaves that zerg the priest is basically a zerg fest of who can live longer. Its not like i have a mage on my team so i can get 10 novas in 1 global for peels. Its not "Hard" but it would be 100% easier w/ a H-paladin like the other kitty cleaves that are actually good. They ran with a H-paladin @ 1st and replaced him cause they got stuck at 2k. brb posting on alts
Edited by Unvalueddots on 8/23/2011 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]