Cold Ramen Noodles the Trooth, and Feralcaw

85 Night Elf Druid
Feralcaw is the griefer
Cold Ramen Noodles is the guild
Trooth is their leader.

Lets be honest they seem to be a guild full of griefers, ( I tried to contact the officers about the griefing behaviour) I've seen them griefing both Horde and alliance players. I wonder how many names we have to collect to get the GM's to strip a guild charter. I would love to find out.
Reply Quote
That's it? No explanation of what happened so the forums can erupt into a flamewar and stop being boring?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
maybe they "grief"... wait for it... just for fun.

All kidding aside, I need details before I give a !@#$, as do GM's.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What's griefing? You can always deflag..
I'm with Kyogi, more details please.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
LMFAO......"griefing"???? rlly? i mean c'mon.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Uhhhhhhhh this is Shellshok.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
08/04/2011 02:43 PMPosted by Gazdorn
That's it? No explanation of what happened so the forums can erupt into a flamewar and stop being boring?

God, this. Exodar frums are boring as hell since most of the good trolls quit the game/left server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
what exactly are u guys QQ about?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh how cute! You didn't give an explanation cause there is none.
Being bad doesn't count as one either, by the way. :]
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Paladin
someone told me trooth is made of steel and eats carrots w no ranch dipping sauce!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bold!
Edited by Feralcaw on 7/11/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Underlined!
Edited by Feralcaw on 7/11/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
Feralcaw is the griefer
Cold Ramen Noodles is the guild
Trooth is their leader.

Lets be honest they seem to be a guild full of griefers, ( I tried to contact the officers about the griefing behaviour) I've seen them griefing both Horde and alliance players. I wonder how many names we have to collect to get the GM's to strip a guild charter. I would love to find out.

Feralclaw had a complete about-face sometime ago. He didn't use to be anything like the way he is now. In fact he and I were on each others friends lists for a good while and did stuff together, and talked. When I came back to the game he had completely changed and I was one of the people he was intentionally harassing and 'griefing'. He is even one of those guys that mines(d) during the Tol Barad battles. Now he is on my ignore list.

You tell me just what the hell happened in that period. I've only seen that kind of personality change twice before, both within the context of this game. One of those being a kid that later killed himself, another guy saw the success of a gay joke in trade chat and basically assumed that as his entire persona just for the attention. Could be that he sold his account too. I don't know.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Probably sold his account. That happened with a mage friend of mine.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
AYE YO, this is ABSOLUTELY uncalled for! You don't see ME waltzing on YO street, pickin up YO white women? So don't come trollin into mah hood tryin to stir up some trizzle. You be good now kid, YA HURD? Don't make me get da paddle. NO RANCH DIPPING SYZRUP?

fixt
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Absolutely love these posts ... Griefing? Really? It's a pve server so if your being camped just unflag it's not rocket science. If they are following you around for an hour harrassing you then report em. If its legit harrassment they will get a small ban for it.

Really no point to go to the forums and QQ over it when your always going to hear the same thing ...

Sounds to me like someone got wrecked in pvp and just wants to blame someone else for their lack of skill
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
Absolutely love these posts ... Griefing? Really? It's a pve server so if your being camped just unflag it's not rocket science. If they are following you around for an hour harrassing you then report em. If its legit harrassment they will get a small ban for it.

Really no point to go to the forums and QQ over it when your always going to hear the same thing ...

Sounds to me like someone got wrecked in pvp and just wants to blame someone else for their lack of skill

There is a point to threads like these, it just isn't a stupid <^> game or a guild recruitment thread. The point is that something has gone down with what was once a reputable player, and I was hoping that somebody other than me would bring it up first. Maybe by adding my 2 pennies, somebody else might come out of the woodwork and explain what happened.

As for grief, you know that I know, that YOU know that grief can constitute a lot of things including abuse of game mechanics and harassment. If I'm in here talking about things he has done horde-side it probably isn't pvp related, it's not. I'm only 99.9% sure that he has already received temp-bans as he has vanished for long periods of time following multiple people placing tickets regarding his behavior... so yeah I seriously doubt his account is in good standing atm. Doesn't exactly answer any of my questions though.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Old post yeah but i never got to really read this thread before. Glad to see you were all having a great chat about me though. So let's get one thing straight right off the bat, I've never been banned. Never had account action taken. Lol you guys can all get your panties in a bunch but i never did anything so wrong anyways. Damn. Ladies on the internet these days.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
HE MINES DURING TOL BORAD BATTLES?!! THE FIEND!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]