Cold Ramen Noodles the Trooth, and Feralcaw

100 Tauren Hunter
I HERBVY INVOK DA LAW OF MOO:

IF ANY COW BE ACCUSEDETH OF A CRIME, IF HE SHALL MOO HE SHALL BE DECLARED INNOCENT.

PLS MOO FERALCAW. PLS MOO!
Edited by Behemot on 7/11/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Feralclaw is a ninja. Every freaking time I fish during TB he hits me with his moonfire...

EVERY FREAKING TIME!

Knock it off you fartknocker!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
07/12/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Víshtara

Cut it out Butt-Head!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Feralclaw is a ninja. Every freaking time I fish during TB he hits me with his moonfire...

EVERY FREAKING TIME!

OBJECTION!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
TAKE THAT!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Every freaking time I fish during TB he hits me with his moonfire...

EVERY FREAKING TIME!

Druid boy up in this hoe. Watch me switch forms, watch me go. Watch me switch to Boomkin form and super-spam that hoe!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Every freaking time I fish during TB he hits me with his moonfire...

EVERY FREAKING TIME!

Druid boy up in this hoe. Watch me switch forms, watch me go. Watch me switch to Boomkin form and super-spam that hoe!

It's been years since I've seen that. Damn you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Man, it's just a freaking cow party up here.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
bast partee

US
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
this thread is now about cow greatness. ALL HAIL THE GREAT COW EMPIRE; MOO MOO MOO!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
It is with the highest degree of sincerity that I offer the following concurrence:

The great bovine, the moo cow, is a great and noble race, and the empire which has heretofore been overlooked by the great historians, the GREAT COW EMPIRE, has all the genius of Greek Empire, all the ingenuity of the Roman Empire, all the majesty of the British Empire, and all the strength of the victorious superpower, the USA; and that, upon taking note of all its wondrous aspects, one cannot help but stare in awe, powerless and speechless, in the face of such an entity. Long live the Cows! MOO! MOO! MOO! MOO!
Edited by Behemot on 7/13/2012 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I still like that song. To this very day. I think it's 100 percent better than the original :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]