How close are you to the legendary?

1 Gnome Warlock
Just curious how far along the people who are getting the first legendary are? What part of the chain or how many embers/cinders you currently have. You can post here and see how everyone is doing thx!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
572 or something cinders out of 1000
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just started gathering the cinders, at 48 after 2 bosses. This is on ten man though, so it will be a while.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
731 for the end of the raid week :3 should have the completed version next reset! :D
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
@ Storm, Looks like you are the furthest along GL on rng.

@ Demonlock, how annoying is that nexus boss as a warlock fml.
Edited by Srs on 8/3/2011 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The nexus part wasn't all that difficult. I would recommend using an affliction spec for the self healing and use a felhunter for interups and dispells.

The final boss took me 2 attempts. The shadow fire breath thing follows you so I just ran in a circle. Make sure to have devour magic bound and use it as soon as he casts his healing buff. Then dot up the adds that come and fear, or if your doing good on the boss, just fear the add and finish off the boss.
Edited by Demônlock on 8/4/2011 11:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Took me like 10 attempts, either my pet would die : ( or bug out all together while on passive if I tried to devour while he was out of range.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ya, my pet died the first time because I ran the fire through him, and I noticed he was buggy if he tried to attack. So I moved him to the edge of the platform and kept him on passive. Worked after that.
Edited by Demônlock on 8/4/2011 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
I did this as destro btw.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I have exactly 0 Embers. Keep getting outbid by everyone else in my guild! ;)
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
Outbid? "Everyone else"? So you give embers to different people instead of one person? Interesting.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
08/05/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Nårcolepsy
I have exactly 0 Embers. Keep getting outbid by everyone else in my guild! ;)

Thought Adam was geting them?

He was to busy with Eve.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
08/05/2011 11:30 AMPosted by Srs
Outbid? "Everyone else"? So you give embers to different people instead of one person? Interesting.

Er no, we've got 2 people working on the legendary, one of them having already gotten all the necessary embers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
First legendary: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Siiz/simple

Goes to a Gnome no less, lol. Damn Gnomes etc...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
296 cinders now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We have the legendary now. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]