Thanks Dalaran

85 Orc Warrior
I just wanted to say thanks to those people on Dalaran that ran 5mans with me, ran BG's, farmed for me or otherwise were friends of mine outside of Ascend over the past year+. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye or wish you all well since my decision to leave Ascend was abrupt. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying Firelands and I miss you guys and you know who you all are.

I'm over on Ysondre now running with Exodus so feel free to drop me an ingame mail if you want to keep in touch via RealID.

Best wishes!

P.S. Kitt, I'm still sexier!
Edited by Powersofpain on 8/3/2011 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
But now that you're gone whose alt will people think I am? :(
Edited by Powerspawn on 8/3/2011 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TB isn't the same without you coming out of nowhere and killing me!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/03/2011 05:02 PMPosted by Powerspawn
But now that you're gone whose alt will people think I am? :(

Yea but at least you'll keep the name going strong bro! Was fun running TB's with you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/03/2011 07:26 PMPosted by Cayse
TB isn't the same without you coming out of nowhere and killing me!

Who me??? I never did that ;) It's really amazing to see how different TB is on another realm. I remember losing a lot more as alliance on Dalaran and it's the complete opposite on Ysondre. Alliance usually wins TB 3 outta 4 times. Did 3 TB's yesterday, first 2 got our asses handed to us, then Exodus broke during raid to queue and about 3/4ths our raid comp got in and won in a little over 5 mins. Horde are pretty retarded when it comes to TB on Ysondre.

Anyways, maybe I'll see ya in some BG's. I'm still farming wins and achvs in Twin Peaks and I see Dalaran peeps in there all the time. Get in there so we can beat on each other some more bro! Take care!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/03/2011 08:15 PMPosted by Thrillerr
i will end you

Good luck with that son.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Powers! Lol, why'd you make your orc so fugly dude! :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/03/2011 09:30 PMPosted by Josephf
Powers! Lol, why'd you make your orc so fugly dude! :D

Well, I just looked into the mirror and thought this was the best representation of what I looked like IRL. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I never did like you, ill figure out why someday
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
08/04/2011 12:06 PMPosted by Subversionx
I never did like you, ill figure out why someday

Probably because you have less than half the achievement points I do but you'll get over it once you're all grow'd up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm starting to think its your bald spot actually.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
YM enjoys both of my bald spots immensly.
Edited by Powersofpain on 8/4/2011 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Mage
Am I to assume that Thrillerr is the official resident troll...? I'm sort-of new to this realm. :D

BTW, I've never received a chance to meet you are PvP with you for obvious reason but I still want to wish you good luck in whatever you pursue. <3
Edited by Caazi on 8/5/2011 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Mage
08/05/2011 08:27 AMPosted by Thrillerr
I am the most fierce warrior in all of dalaran, You should remember this name!

Then you should consider running me through a few instances. You shouldn't let "talent" like that go to waste! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]