WoW Headset

90 Tauren Druid
I recently accidentaly cracked the side of my WoW Soundblaster Headset, and I want to send it in for warranty/repair to creative, problem is, I can't find my serial key, I have the receipt though. I am trying to call them, but for the love of god, iv'e been searching for an hour, and I cannot find a phone number anywhere on the creative website to call them!

Does anyone know their phone number? Or where I can find it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Creative doesn't have phone support. They employ like, 3-4 people in India for emergencies... but otherwise if you call them you'll get a recording directing you to their website.

You'll have to fill out an email support form.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ASDOASDH:LAKSJD:LKAJS:DLSA I don't have my serial key
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/03/2011 10:59 PMPosted by Cupcakez
ASDOASDH:LAKSJD:LKAJS:DLSA I don't have my serial key

Try and contact them anyway? Some companies are really good with that kind of stuff - I had my Bose headphones break on me about 4 years ago, and they just had me send them back for a replacement pair, no questions asked.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
OK i am geting mad as hell i am geting sick of u blizz makeing !@#$ that will die on u ok lets start with the head set the mic bugs out all the time y u r trying to say things on vent and i know its not only my head set my roome got 1 at the same time as me from the same shop and thay both do the same thing and now both head sets r in 2 from the part were u make it fit ur head braks on u so thx plz $180 gone on that %^-* thing

i allso have 2 more things that blizz did make that was $190 and $140 both !@#$ was thinking for 2011 u will up ur game not halping holding members if us make %^-*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The only thing that I want Blizzard to make that dies on me is bosses. ^5
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lol I am having this exact same issue...cept my has been broken for months now and i just decided a 30 headset from walmart was better...which it was till it got caught on my drawer and ripped the USB connection in half. I am currently in email correspondence with Creative to get my WoW headset fixed

No luck so far 3 day
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey avi, keep staying in touch with them. I kept on persisting, and they eventually gave in. it was completely my fault that I cracked them. But they still gave me a replacement pair, just be persistent
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]