rdruid / Balance lf 10m guild

90 Troll Druid
Well, seeing that this server doesn't have much to offer i think it's time to hit up the forums before i xfer off of here. as the title says i'm a Rdruid / Balance druid lf a 10 man guild, usually Tuesday's - Thursday's are good, any time really, Weekends also work. i was 11/12 in t11 and i'm currently 1/7 in t12, looking to progress into more content with some good people and people that are looking to be the best out there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hey there,

The goonies are 6/7 currently and are accepting apps and recruiting for reserves for our two raid groups. We also run alt runs on weekends; basically we raid every night of the week except Friday.

If a spot opens up reserves would get dibs before we recruit outside guild. Just something to think about if you're interested in going Alliance. If you're at all interested message me in-game.

Cassandrae
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey,

The Eleventh Plague, is currently recruiting 1 healer OR tank for our main 10 man raid group. We were 12/12 and 1/13 in T11, and we are currently 2/7 in FL. We're just missing 1 solid healer to get our progression moving quickly. We raid Tue/Wed 8:30 server. Send me or Rowina a whisper in game if you're interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]