Lethon's Weekly 5000g raffel

85 Human Warlock
I am working on my guilds Shadowmourne achievement. So every week I will take a group of people in and full clear 25 icc... At the close of the raid we will all /roll for 5000g prize. Been successful last 2 weeks just taking a little longer to fill then i would like. If you are interested I will be on trade chat announcing invites starting at 630 realm time. We will start on heroics for those who need to clean up achievements however if we get bogged down because people wont get on vent ect... we will switch it to normal and blow through... after all we are here for the gold lol...
Edited by Growlancer on 8/5/2011 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Warlocks can't use Shadowmourne, silly goose!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I like those odds!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
1st prize of raffel: ipod shuffel
2nd place prize: box of chocolate truffels
3rd place prize: wiffel ball/bat
4th place: waffel
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
should of posted on my dk lol... i do the run on giermagnus...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
1st prize of raffel: ipod shuffel
2nd place prize: box of chocolate truffels
3rd place prize: wiffel ball/bat
4th place: waffel

I'd like to get fourth place every time.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Ok so i figured I'd Post the winners every week.

So...

Week 1: Izkanon
Week 2: Toni
Week 3: Mubyoushi
week 4: Could be you
Edited by Giermagnus on 8/6/2011 5:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ok so i figured I'd Post the winners every week.

So...

Week 1: Izkanon
Week 2: Toni
Week 3: Mubyoushi
week 4: Could be you

So, say you run this for 10 weeks, (that should get you all your shards), you basically paid 50k for a 300k box of assorted items.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
So, say you run this for 10 weeks, (that should get you all your shards), you basically paid 50k for a 300k box of assorted items.

Where does everyone keep coming up with a 300k... the quest turns in for 56 g and you get 5 quest items which give you the following 5 items

This quest leads to 5 more quest, rewarding the following items:

* Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - A brand new mount that looks like the Death Knight's class mount.
* Muradin's Favor - A 10-minute Frost Dwarf transformation.
* Jaina's Locket - A portal to Dalaran on a 1-hour cooldown, you finally have your own pocket mage!
* Tabard of the Lightbringer - A tabard with a very shiny on-use effect.
* Sylvanas' Music Box - A music box that plays Lament of the Highborne.

so i fail to see where 300k comes from?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/07/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Giermagnus

You can sell the mount for up to that much.
Reply Quote
On Mal'ganis:

The mount: 70,000+ gold
The Tabard: 100,000+ gold
The Music Box: 30,000+ gold
The Locket: 30,000+ gold
Muradin's Favour: 75,000+ gold

Right around 300k.
Reply Quote
63 Orc Death Knight
On Mal'ganis:

The mount: 70,000+ gold
The Tabard: 100,000+ gold
The Music Box: 30,000+ gold
The Locket: 30,000+ gold
Muradin's Favour: 75,000+ gold

Right around 300k.

Breebre +1
Retard 0
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/07/2011 03:40 PMPosted by Giermagnus

Where does everyone keep coming up with a 300k... the quest turns in for 56 g and you get 5 quest items which give you the following 5 items

This quest leads to 5 more quest, rewarding the following items:

* Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - A brand new mount that looks like the Death Knight's class mount.
* Muradin's Favor - A 10-minute Frost Dwarf transformation.
* Jaina's Locket - A portal to Dalaran on a 1-hour cooldown, you finally have your own pocket mage!
* Tabard of the Lightbringer - A tabard with a very shiny on-use effect.
* Sylvanas' Music Box - A music box that plays Lament of the Highborne.

It comes from that elementary thing we learned at but a young age, even my 3 year old can do it. It's called math.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It comes from that elementary thing we learned at but a young age, even my 3 year old can do it. It's called math.

OMG... its gotta be the wittiest comment ever... specially six weeks after the post... omg... well obviously your 3 year old is better at math then you... otherwise you would realize you can only add like terms you retard... you cant add a tabard, a mount, a locket, a music box, and the favor and get 300k gold you retard... so go blow it out your !@# cause someone didnt know how much different items were worth... thanks for your opinion... but no one cares...

Sincerely,

The All of Alliance
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
08/17/2011 09:07 AMPosted by Rhinoa

OMG... its gotta be the wittiest comment ever... specially six weeks after the post... omg... well obviously your 3 year old is better at math then you... otherwise you would realize you can only add like terms you retard... you cant add a tabard, a mount, a locket, a music box, and the favor and get 300k gold you retard... so go blow it out your !@# cause someone didnt know how much different items were worth... thanks for your opinion... but no one cares...

Sincerely,

The All of Alliance

I do not support or endorse this shaman, yet I am Alliance.
Edited by Mcjimothy on 8/17/2011 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/17/2011 09:07 AMPosted by Rhinoa

Sincerely,

The All of Alliance

hes just a little upset because he can't do math either, 6 weeks after the post: 8/12/2011 - 8/4/2011=6 weeks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Let me know i still need the title from there lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]