Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
but Blue......you're awful.....
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Pokiss stop trollin.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
but why would you ever want to leave alliance? THEY HAVE GNOMES, THE MASTER RACE!
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
i'm not pokiss....
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
Honestly all due respect here. Don't want to sound rude just would like to hear your explanation.

You are asking to join a minimum of a 7/7 guild when you have a grand total of 3 boss kills this content patch. You have a 363 equipped ilvl and 346 bracers when 378 boe bracers have been available for 5 weeks now.

Why do you feel this should be overlooked and you should be accepted into a 7/7 or higher raid group?
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
What Rooksie said.. Alliance on this server are horrible and all the decent raiding guilds are full. I know every fight from top to bottom and every heroic fight upto Staghelm. I would be more then 7/7 if alli had half decent people. Im just tired of bad guilds and players. And about the VP bracers i forgot them in my mail box =P!
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
08/05/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Mäjorthreät
What Rooksie said.. Alliance on this server are horrible and all the decent raiding guilds are full. I know every fight from top to bottom and every heroic fight upto Staghelm. I would be more then 7/7 if alli had half decent people. Im just tired of bad guilds and players. And about the VP bracers i forgot them in my mail box =P!

You're still going to be undergeared for the content and unknowing of the fights besides watching videos. Any 7/7 guild is going to be in heroics, and you're not going to look anywhere near appealing with your raid content, regardless of how much research you've done.

You're going to be better off settlling for a guild progressing through FL. If anything just to use them to gear up and then apply to more progressed
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
08/05/2011 04:24 PMPosted by Mäjorthreät
I know every fight from top to bottom and every heroic fight upto Staghelm.

That just tells me you know how to use the google.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
dayum leukos with the kill shot!
Reply Quote
7 Troll Shaman
imo Alliance is slow because most of the good people are casual players. But who cares about what i think.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Rogue
08/08/2011 02:19 AMPosted by Margor
imo Alliance is slow because most of the good people are casual players. But who cares about what i think.

this is actually true speech
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
exactly who cares what you think.
Reply Quote
7 Troll Shaman
08/08/2011 05:29 PMPosted by Pokiss
exactly who cares what you think.

No one cares about what I think because I play a Gnome like someone else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]