Question

85 Tauren Druid
I'm looking to move off of a dead server. I hope we can all sympathize with how terrible playing on the third lowest horde pop server can be. I am considering this server among others and would appreciate it if I could get some feedback on this server from you all. Please at least a few serious responses among the trolls.

I will be making a character on the server to get a feel for it, but the next week won't tell me as much as you who have been playing here for months or years.

I need to know what the economy is like, how much activity there is, etc. I'm looking to bring over the council of my current guild and am curious if there is headroom for a new guild here.

Anyone who could offer me some input (useful input...) would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This server is dead as well. I would continue your search elsewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dead is probably an exaggeration, but it seems we don't have any top guilds in PvE or PvP on this server. True pug groups also tend not to be as capable as they are on bigger servers.

Also, we don't have a lot of alliance, so world PvP probably isn't as common as it is on other servers.

IMO the economy is decent, but I don't really monitor the price of BoE epics and stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]