Three word story, realm style!

85 Goblin Shaman
Rules:
1) You can only write three words at a time
2) You can not post two times in a row.

Our story thus far:

So there I was, balls deep in a hell-storm where there was the beast Ochocinco who was traded and forced to eat out of a beer can until he barfed waffles all over Atramedes' book club. Oh, but wait....is that a wandering gas cloud? No, back to talking about waffles and how Ochocinco likes to touch himself while he thinks about all his days as he lies naked, covered in waffles, petting his turtle while pew pewing the neighbors child every other day in the shower.
So then Zadde died and stayed alive because zombie Zadde is better than living Ochocinco. "Who is Ochocinco?" said the shaman. "...What's a shaman?" Zadde mused thoughtfully while day dreaming the world ended. From the ashes of the cataclysm which was staged by the alliance in an attempt to assassinate Ochocinco who knew secrets of diabolical plans from Bill Belichick to eradicate turtles and win over Bertha, his lover, who smothers children who say "Ya'll" because hillbillies fail to win at things like wow. Meanwhile back at at the Batcave, Captain Jack Sparrow and Robin made sweet, sweet love to an unsuspecting Ferret named Vei, who squealed when they noticed the huge gaping hole left behind when Mothra came and filled Weezul with his undying devotion and feline aids. But silly Vei and his cohorts drank bleach and got crabs from an extremely shady guy.
Then End.
To Be Continued......
And now back to the end.
"Or is it?" said the little earthworm to the big bad wolf whose breath smelled like fish tacos...
Edited by Docfulci on 8/8/2011 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
So there I
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
was, balls deep
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
hi there POF

i think i did it wrong :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
in a hell-storm
Edited by Littlesteve on 8/5/2011 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
where there was

hi there POF

i think i did it wrong :(

yes you did. write three words for the story.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
the beast ochocinco
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
who was traded
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
and forced to
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
eat out of
Reply Quote
a beer can
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
until he barfed
Edited by Docfulci on 8/5/2011 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
waffles all over
Reply Quote
atramedes' book club.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh but wait...

(this is getting PoF style)
Edited by Zadde on 8/5/2011 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
is that a
Reply Quote
Wondering gas cloud
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
talking about waffles
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
and how Ochocinco
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]