Dying slowly by "trolls"

I noticed Blade's Edge tends to have a lot of "trolls". I quote it because it's not actually trolling. The idea of trolling is to make someone angry while you laugh a storm at their anger. Why are people screaming at other people, getting really really angry then randomly calling them "bro, brah" then throwing in a "lol u mad?"

I don't mind the casual gamers but I started playing my paladin not even 5 days ago and I have wanna-be-elitests saying how my 1700 rating is worse than their 1720 rating though I just got that in a few hours of arenas. So if anyone wants to bring back the friendly but competitive pvp count me in...

I just dislike the countless number of kids spamming old, unoriginal, troll comments they've learned from other players. =)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tired internet memes are tired.

Some people just think (wrongly) that they're funny, or are just desperate for attention. Luckily Blizzard has this super easy to use "ignore" function. Go, try!
Reply Quote

Some people just think (wrongly) that they're funny, or are just desperate for attention. Luckily Blizzard has this super easy to use "ignore" function. Go, try!

My ignore box is full :(

WHY MAKE IT HAVE A LIMIT?! I have to 'report spam' to people now. It's sad, most people don't even know where these memes and where trolling started.

Pathetic trolls are pathetic : /
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I have a degree in trollology and trollonomy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Trolls here ain't nothing like they used to be. More chill these days.
Edited by Gremz on 8/7/2011 1:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/07/2011 01:15 AMPosted by Gremz
Trolls here ain't nothing like they used to be. More chill these days.

The trolls here are as they have always been: Bad.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

WHY MAKE IT HAVE A LIMIT?! I have to 'report spam' to people now. It's sad, most people don't even know where these memes and where trolling started.

Pick up BadBoy AddOn and Infinite ignore, my life is wonderful since them. First you can ignore as many people as you want forever, and you can use BadBoy to selectively filter phrases that include words that are common. I have mine set to filter out phrases that include the words murloc, shadowfury, nightblade, anal, bro, spaceship, youngster, and a few other words/names.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
08/06/2011 11:13 AMPosted by Adimaul

Did you not just use one such meme?

you trollin brah?
Edited by Ohmygarrosh on 8/13/2011 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Ya'll are a bunch of sillies.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

you trollin brah?

I liek mudkipz and so forth.

Speaking of trade trolling, can the members of both New Concepts take their drama elsewhere? You don't need everyone to see that, srsly. <3
Edited by Adimaul on 8/15/2011 1:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Y u mad tho?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/16/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Damonk
Y u mad tho?

Scribbidy shram bority do?
Reply Quote
08/15/2011 11:27 AMPosted by Adimaul

you trollin brah?

I liek mudkipz and so forth.

Speaking of trade trolling, can the members of both New Concepts take their drama elsewhere? You don't need everyone to see that, srsly. <3

Ah but the drama of it all is pretty funny since The Real New Concept GM is supposed to be an adult but is acting like a child and the GM of New Concept is a ninja. Keep up the good work lol
Reply Quote

Pick up BadBoy AddOn and Infinite ignore, my life is wonderful since them. First you can ignore as many people as you want forever, and you can use BadBoy to selectively filter phrases that include words that are common. I have mine set to filter out phrases that include the words murloc, shadowfury, nightblade, anal, bro, spaceship, youngster, and a few other words/names.

i like this...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well, I cannot speak for anyone else, but I get a kick out of trade, and appreciate a good laugh. When I dislike something said in trade, I simply move on. Someone is bound to say something else, be it related or unrelated. Who cares if someone says something that could be offensive to someone else? We cannot control others, only ourselves. When insulted, I normally laugh it off, or turn it into a game. I am in game to have fun, and allowing someone else to control my emotions is not fun, nor is it mature. Key words here being "allowing" and "control". Remember kids, when accosted by one of the trolls, only you can prevent crying about it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I loved how you Grizz was all trolling Petstore in trade. That was pretty funny but it was all in fun and that is horde side. Horde has its share of kids that

On alliance sorry to say but you have a ton of kids playing alliance and thats what happens. Has been happening since 2004 and I am pretty sure won't stop happening anytime soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]