Mysterious Letters [RP?]

85 Human Death Knight
Clearly the work of the Dark gods. For Chaos!
85 Human Warlock
08/09/2011 07:44 PMPosted by Danyle
10 gold its Dalvesta behind this XD

T.T I wish...

And with all the people in this thread who have me on RealID they'd know in a heartbeat! ><
Edited by Dalavesta on 8/9/2011 7:53 PM PDT
08/09/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Dalavesta
10 gold its Dalvesta behind this XD

T.T I wish...

And with all the people in this thread who have me on RealID they'd know in a heartbeat! ><

Since no one betted against me (give or take Ana), I'll keep my 10 g then.
1 Human Warlock
Now now...let us all play nice. If you want to figure it out, do so in character. Don't break the mystery just because you're so eager. The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.

-The Broken Doll
Now now...let us all play nice. If you want to figure it out, do so in character. Don't break the mystery just because you're so eager. The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.

-The Broken Doll

Indeed. Interguild hunt for the Broken Doll. Will prove interesting. I can imagine it now, we all split in groups to visit the pictures in the Libram. And then we all report back with Gnomerecroders.

This is gonna be fun >:)
Edited by Danyle on 8/9/2011 7:59 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Rogue
"Striking a match against the rough stone wall the mansion Keinis light his smokepipe, taking a long drawn out puff."

It would seem that the infamous "Broken Doll" has escape from the asylum. A master of disguise and crimes so horrible I dear not speak them aloud, a mind so sick we can not take any chances, we can not be sure if he or she is, Broken Doll could be anyone of us! It could be you! or you! Could even be me!

"Keinis takes another drawn out puff from his smokepipe." But I have a hunch that Broken Doll is in fact... "At this moment thunder strikes knocking out the light for a brief moment. "Once the lights return Keinis is nowhere to be found in the room. Only his smokepipe lies on the floor where he once stood"

((Not the slightest on topic but I wanted to join in on the fun))
Edited by Keinis on 8/9/2011 8:32 PM PDT
100 Human Priest
:O

This mystery looks really fun. /stalks
100 Human Paladin
I got one!

Do you know why I picked you, child of the Light? A shining start that knows no order, sat upon a throne you rightly deserve. Look upon the world as you see it now, your place here is only to watch, to observe, and to judge without bias. Perhaps then you will understand why having no order, and very few friends may be a gift…

-The Broken Doll

*Attatched is a small charm with a strange magical glow?

Came with a lucky charm.
Ooh, I want one!
100 Human Priest
I just got this

"Do you sleep to dream or is it simply an escape from reality?"

-The Broken Doll

That's from the Puzzle box of Yogg-saron,
100 Human Paladin
I just got this

"Do you sleep to dream or is it simply an escape from reality?"

-The Broken Doll

That's from the Puzzle box of Yogg-saron,

Oh! Oh! Old Gods! Vere's specialty! This quote's suspected to be related to the Dream by the way, if that helps it to make more sense. Though, it might not be used that way here.
Edited by Veresia on 8/9/2011 9:00 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Hunter
This seems pretty interesting to say the least. Definitely will be keeping up with this thread/RP event.
100 Human Paladin

I'm almost certain that this is hill in the middle of Un'goro

The volcanoe? Perhaps.

So far, all three places have to do with fire in some way shape or form, give or take the Dark Portal.

This is indeed the volcano in Un'Goro. I just checked!
100 Human Mage
Here's what I just got...

"A child of greed and desire, have you gotten what you want? Does it sicken you to know that my hand extends so far to even you? Within the tangled lines of media I sit content to spread my ilk. Within the huddled masses of the military I stand tall to shout orders. Do you know how far my reach spreads?"

-The Broken Doll

It... describes Sana a bit -too- well...
Edited by Sana on 8/9/2011 11:57 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]