Baatos can't even read. What.

what.
83 Worgen Rogue
08/10/2011 06:51 AMPosted by Baatos
what.

wut
97 Night Elf Hunter
Log onto to find this in my mailbox....

"You seemed so helpless standing there, waiting for someone to come up and give you so much as a simple 'Hello'. Sadly tonight I will not save you from I fate of boredom, but should you beg
you may be saved alone from a fate with me."

- The Broken Doll

Well now I know this person has had to have seen/ been around Fel at one point if they know how introverted he is. Time to search for others who received a like note.
85 Draenei Warrior
Baatos' note read

A draught that will banish the redness:
the horrible coma call'd living.
Soon, soon, if I fail not in
Brewing.
The redness and madnesss will
Vanish.
And deep in the worm peopled
darkness
Will rot the base chains that
have bound me...

-The broken doll

And there was a card attached.
85 Draenei Warrior
I don't think mine had any meaning. :F I couldn't match it with baatos at all.
85 Draenei Warrior
DISSAPOINT. Didn't get a second letter. qq
97 Night Elf Hunter
Fel is on his way now to see if the Cathedral Library may have any books/information on The Broken Doll.
85 Draenei Warrior
Baatos is just going to shrug his one letter off since it just seemed like the ramblings of a madman to him. :F
97 Night Elf Hunter
Fel is on his way now to see if the Cathedral Library may have any books/information on The Broken Doll.

I can't tell you where I am ic on here but I'm sure if you ask around you can find her! Ana's researching now. :D Well. At around 9 pm server time lol.

BTW Moon Festival. What if the broken doll came to the moon festival. yes....Come tooooo et.

Good thinking. I'll try to be online for it.

EDIT- Fel sent Ana a letter asking if you knew anything about this since she is one of the only people he has spoken to recently. He figured she might know something as she travels more than he does, and might have heard of others receiving a letter like his.
Edited by Felarius on 8/10/2011 8:31 AM PDT
97 Night Elf Hunter
08/10/2011 08:28 AMPosted by Anamaleth
Good thinking. I'll try to be online for it.

Super excited ooc. Freaked out ic. <3

From the sounds of it, it's ic someone Ana knows.

Actually yeah looking at your thread I'll be off work by then so I shouldn't have a problem making it. :D
90 Dwarf Paladin
Is this some ARG, or is this the result of that one guy wanting to make a giant server-wide RP event wherein he wanted to "test" and destroy major guilds from within back during Wrath?
83 Worgen Rogue
Y U NO SEND MEH LETTAR>

._.
85 Worgen Rogue
Dimi doesn't know anybody that's involved in this icly XD He's got himself holed up in Darnassus scared !@#$less.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]