Rshaman n Rpally LF night raid guild

85 Orc Shaman
I took a break before 4.2 and recently came back to the game.
I'm planning to server transfer to Spinebreaker to play with my friend and hoping to raid with a guild who has raid time around 9:00 PM server time.
I have raided, although on different toon, 5/6BWD 3/4 BoT pre-nerf.
Hoping to find a great guild who raids around 9:00PM server time and 2-3times a week.
I also have a friend of mine who is Ret pally and both of us are looking for a guild.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
<Miscellaneous> is a 10 man guild currently raiding Firelands. We're looking to start a late night team in the next couple weeks with our first attempt Monday 8 August. We're planning on going Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights, from 10pm - 1am. Hit me up in game so we can talk, and please check out our website..

http://miscellaneous.guildomatic.com/forums
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
bump!
Transferred to Spinebreaker and now have ilvl 366 for my resto set and 357 for my enhancement set! My ret friend just hit ilvl 361.
Still interested in joining 9PM raiding guild!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]