CA vs. the Mailbox Boss

47 Night Elf Hunter
I was able to obtain a recording of an actual conversation between members of CA from last night. Now one would assume it would have been something to do with a FL boss, but alas no.....It was the coordination of the upcoming epic battle with the “mailbox boss”.

(all voices were nasally and high pitched)

Lead warlock: COME ON YOU %$##***&&!!!!. I am sick of wiping on this @@**&#^#% boss!!!!
How many times does that make???!!!!

A certain priest: 9,396 times

Lead warlock: WTF!!!!!! You all are a bunch of **&&$%%#^ !@#$%!!!! I am sick of this **&&@(#!!!!

A certain priest: Hey, I have an idea. Its kind of radical and it will really make a lot of people unhappy.

Lead warlock: I am listening minion........

A certain priest: Lets go to Stormwind and fight the mailbox boss!!!!

Lead warlock: What the **&$^$% is the mailbox boss?????

A certain priest: It makes up all of the mailboxes in Stormwind. I hear lore that if you stand on all of them in Stormwind at the same time you get Epic loots!!!!!

Lead Warlock: hmmmmmmm, I like epic loots and I love to **&$&$^ with people.....Lets DO IT!!!! Good job minion!!!

30 minutes later in Stormwind........

Lead Warlock: Ok you minion #1 go to the trade district and stand on the mailbox next to the bank, you minion number 2 take the one next to the left side of the fountain as you are facing the bank...

A certain priest: Are we going to use raid markers?????

Lead Warlock: You FOOL!!!! We are CA we do not USE RAIDMARKERS!!! OK is everyone ready??

A certain Priest: Wait, where are you going to be my lord???

Lead Warlock: I will be sitting on the railing of the bank watching this epic battle unfold. OK, I am putting up a ready check. Its all clear, On you minion tank.

Minion Tank: OK, standing in 3....2.....1.....
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warlock
Stormwind was merely a setback!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
rofl...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Best post i've seen in awhile. Very creative and probably 100% true.
Reply Quote
lol, inB4 the "you mad bro" comments from the "certain priest". It's true, CA members were standing on the mailboxes with their mammoths last night spamming "you mad bro" and refused to move while their GM sat idly by and did nothing. Simply irritating to say the least.

I do like the minion name though :-)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

you mad bro?
Reply Quote
I found last night to be quite entertaining.
Reply Quote
If only there were more mailboxes in stormwi... wait
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/08/2011 07:55 PMPosted by Dewgong
If only there were more mailboxes in stormwi... wait

You mean theres more mailboxes 50 feet away from where we were? PREPOSTEROUS!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
also, Eltope and Sulfates countdowns arent that good, and it wouldnt surprise me if Sulfate died to an inanimate pixel boss.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
well actualy doin stuff like that is griefing. thought you would like to know that CA.
Reply Quote
Sulfate dies to dead whelps on Sinestra... also this thread has gotten boring, we need more CA flaming!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
thats what "watch out CA" is for. you want to see flaming to and from CA. go there. i hear is on page 14
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lol gor CA is bad. COME AT ME BRO
Reply Quote
CA is full of a bunch of PvE heroes who think they are cool just because they have cool mounts and top end gear... what nerds.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
lol @ pve heroes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
CA is full of jerks, esp those dewgong and kilzac guys, megajerks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]