So like...

08/09/2011 01:09 PMPosted by Cielos
favourite

We speak 'Merican in these forums.

Also, Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian is vastly superior because if you have it, you actually had to have raided Naxx 40.
The best use of Atiesh I have ever heard of was joining a Wintergrasp raid back when people used the portal and putting a Kara portal up over the WG portal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/09/2011 10:51 AMPosted by Chintercept
hi thread.

somehow he just trolled us. i'm not quite sure yet but i can feel it
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/11/2011 10:01 PMPosted by Mikealvick
Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.

You would be facing the Xbox if you turned 360 degrees.

360 degrees= A full circle...

Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter

You would be facing the Xbox if you turned 360 degrees.

360 degrees= A full circle...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/mehro5649.png/
Edited by Flatabala on 8/13/2011 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That picture is wrong as well...

MJ is looking at the Xbox while standing by its side. He performs a 270 spin and moonwalks facing toward the Xbox. If he did a 360, he would've been moonwalking out of the picture.

That's fail...
Reply Quote
That picture is wrong as well...

MJ is looking at the Xbox while standing by its side. He performs a 270 spin and moonwalks facing toward the Xbox. If he did a 360, he would've been moonwalking out of the picture.

That's fail...
The moonwalking makes the post 360 degrees better though, you have to admit.

What is up with this obsession with 360 though. I mean -273.15 is a MUCH better number.
Edited by Aethryl on 8/14/2011 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You're right. -273.15 is, indeed, a MUCH better number. How you could come up with such a beautiful number is beyond me. It was probably just a random one too,right?

Why so negative,though? I personally think 273.15 would be better without the dash near it.

Edit: BTW, I think that this number is 3 times better than 360...and that's with only a few minutes of seeing that number. It could become greater in the future. Who knows? 360 is old, though.
Edited by Puddinz on 8/14/2011 1:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The negative sign is kinda necessary. The numbers wouldn't be nearly as cool if they were positive.
Reply Quote
The negative sign is kinda necessary. The numbers wouldn't be nearly as cool if they were positive.

I absolutely see what you did there
Reply Quote
73 Draenei Mage
08/10/2011 07:36 AMPosted by Aethryl

We speak 'Merican in these forums.

Also, Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian is vastly superior because if you have it, you actually had to have raided Naxx 40.
The best use of Atiesh I have ever heard of was joining a Wintergrasp raid back when people used the portal and putting a Kara portal up over the WG portal.

I lol'd. I've never thought of that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]