[H] Weekend pug

85 Goblin Shaman
So i'm looking to set something up on the weekend. This is for mains/alts.

I was thinking bout starting a 10 player pug going Fridays/Saturdays (unsure of the time atm).
I'd be taking my rogue Cynical (lol@people who whispered me calling bull!@#$ about my rogue being a dragonslayer alt you know who you are)

Anyways, i'm looking for 9 others. 2 tanks 1 with a dps offspec, 3 healers 1 with a dps off spec, 1 melee and the rest ranged.

The only thing i require is you not be fully retarded. You must know your class, you must know the fights. Not to be an %^- I know this is asking alot (puttin that in before others) but the game isn't hard. Be at least 354ilvl (yes I know gear isn't hard to get but show me you're putting an effort into it) No pvp gear unless its weapons for melee/hunters.

Heroic tier 11 content or 5/7 main is a plus but not required.

Also, I'm looking for someone who is good at raid leading, i'll help out, but there is a reason why I stopped raid leading after doing it in Nightfall for over a year.

If you're interested post on here and send Cynical an in-game mail. I may ask for more than 10 players so I can switch comp around, so i also ask that you not throw a tantrum if i ask you to sit for a fight.

I should note this is not a first come first serve deal, I'm going to round up as much as i can for a bit then weed out people who won't fit the bill.
Edited by Furyeus on 8/9/2011 10:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage

Also, I'm looking for someone who is good at raid leading, i'll help out, but there is a reason why I stopped raid leading after doing it in Nightfall for over a year.

This pug is for FL correct? Also, if it is your pug then you're the raid leader by default :P
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
08/10/2011 08:31 AMPosted by Kananga
This pug is for FL correct? Also, if it is your pug then you're the raid leader by default :P

No, not exactly. I can't tell you how many times I joined a PUG and ended up having to raid lead. He said he could, but is looking for someone else to roll it. (Usually a Tank or Healer makes for a better lead since in my experience they control the speed).

Good luck Furyeus - maybe one day I will pull my paladin or shaman out of retirement for a more serious effort.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Sorry bout the lack of talking about this, I'm in the process of getting a new job, spending time with the fiancé, + raiding with skeleton crew on Hyjal so getting back on this has been kinda slow.

I have gotten a few in game mails, however it was mostly people who had little to no raiding experiences and was on their main, or was a tank and kinda stuck in wrath with gemming all stam gems. Not gonna name who like I normally would so I haven't found what I'm looking for. If i get a good comp with competent people i'll post something on here with names in hopes i'll get a better response.

As I said, I have no issues with doing some of the leading but like Bulemia stated it's easier if someone who controls the speed raid leads. Ever since leaving Nightfall and just plain ol dpsing, I don't pay attention to much except what I need to do in encounters. But i can help lead pugs to 7/7 and who knows maybe get heroic modes spawning off to make people less stupid :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]