368 PVE geared, Spriest LF raiding guild

85 Worgen Priest
Hello, I'm planning on X-ferring servers to here and I'm looking for a good core raiding guild to call home :) I'm a 368 PVE geared, IL Shadow Priest. I have 4249 Resil in my PVP gear and will be willing to PVP with the guild from time to time (if you do PVP). I'm currently 4/7 experience in FL (bosses downed) but know all fights, I'm a "Defender Of A Shattered World" so I know all BWD, BoT, and To4W fights. Please feel free to contact me :) I'm currently on the server Twisting Nether if you'd like to chat with me in game, or, you can always just reply to this thread :) thank you very much for taking the time to read this thread. I hope it fits your needs :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Are you looking to raid in 25 man or 10 man?

Do you have a WoL parse that I can look at?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
10m. Not sure how how my FPS would hold up in 25M. What's WoL parse? I'm sure I can get something for you. If you mean like an armory link it's
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Xzhiled/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Hello i talked to u earlier and integrity is a 10 man raiding guild we would like to have u join us and help we clearing raids as we taked i will offer u raid leadership if that is what u want r raids times right now r tues-thurs 8 server to 10 not set in stone other guys r pretty cool on other times if need be
Edited by Deathishere on 8/10/2011 4:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Death, only problem I have is that judging your gear and that you're wanting me to be raid leader I'm assuming you guys have no raiding experience so far, I'm looking for a guild that's already started their progression and can get my in. I'm already a DOASW. 4/7 in FL. I went to your profile and noticed that you were in mostly blues D:
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest

Are you looking to raid in 25 man or 10 man?

Do you have a WoL parse that I can look at?

You guys look like you know what you're doing. If you can explain what a WoL parse is I can get you one. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
this is not my main toon only one that will let me post on here my main is t r a p e dd srry for spacing for some reason it takes out ##%% in my name
Edited by Deathishere on 8/10/2011 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Oh haha :D no prob
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
08/10/2011 05:22 PMPosted by Xzhiled
If you can explain what a WoL parse is I can get you one. :)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Oh no....unfortunately I can not raid 25m. Sorry D:
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm 369 IL now :) got 2 new pieces
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Hunter
Xzhiled,

I read above that you would like to slide right into a guild that has close to your raid progression. I can not offer 4/7 atm, as we started our new guild just after FL came out. (not the best timing, but we'll catch up quick once we get rolling). In our old guild, we had shannox down the 2nd night we walked in FL, and had beth close in those first few days when we decided to start our new guild. Also, we were 12/12 pre-nerf.

We are a group that has raided since BC days. We are a mid 20's to mid 30's crowd that has fun, is laid back, but know our classes very well and get things done when we need to. A few of us pvp, 3 are currently doing arenas, and a few of us are also achiev junkies. We have begun to fill our remaining raid spots for our new 10 man with some very good players, we lack just a cpl dps, in which we currently have no castors, and would love to fill these remaining spots with such, and a Spriest is at the top of our list, fyi. =)

Our raid times are tue, wed, thur, 8:30 - 10:30 server. We have been pugging bwd/bot the last few weeks in hopes of picking up some solid dps before going back into FL. Which is getting old to say the least, but were close to moving forward. So, if this sparks an interest at all, please contact me in game, and I will also keep an eye on yer thread for a bit for any response. Either way, good luck, I hope you find what yer looking for. =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2913171687

Natural Selection is currently in need of casters. Please visit the thread above and visit our website http://naturalselectionguild.com if interested in joining us. Good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
http://heeps.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=416461&TabID=3537812
Feel free to apply we are currently recruiting a ranged dps, 7/7 normal >> heroic modes have been pushed off due to attendance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]