Mount Farmers!

90 Human Paladin
So, i'm a heavy mount farmer and spend most of my wow time, aside from raiding, on the collection of mounts, i recently hit 129 today, so i definitely put the effort in.
So, i was wondering are there many serious mount farmers on this server, and if so whats your official count?
Edited by Vandazar on 8/10/2011 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i have 3 mounts so far =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i have 77 is that enough :D
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
if you spent more time trying to mount women and not little wow horsey's, i would consider you a much more successful person
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
OVERCAST your silly little saying's lose they're meaning coz i get lost in your very pretty eyes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/10/2011 04:17 PMPosted by Overcast
if you spent more time trying to mount women and not little wow horsey's, i would consider you a much more successful person

Why bother posting?
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
i was thinking the same thing about your post
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im not a mount farmer as such but, I did organise a sucessful Halaa battle recently. See thread a little further down the line.. Organised Raid for Halaa Battle Tokens... For the two mounts there that are virtually impossible to get nowadays :). Whisper me in a month as I'll be forming another raid then for those who missed out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Invite for you :)

Im currently organising a raid for the Epic War Mounts in Halaa Nagrand.. as they are unobtainable due to lack of activity in the area..

Sat 5th November - 3pm Realm Time

Whisper me for official raid invite and have fun with us all!
Reply Quote
wow 129 mounts
they do the same thing
jj i do mount farming when i get time
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
don't encourage the trolls....

oh a cookie
Reply Quote
169 :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]