A/H 371 Resto sham lf server/guild

85 Goblin Shaman
Title pretty much says it. I was once on Icecrown during most of wrath. Left to go to my current server to play with some real life friends who have since all stopped playing. Figured with them gone and no real loyalties or ties to my current guild/server its time for a change. I would be looking for a 10m raiding guild. I like to think I have a fair amount of knowledge of my class and know how to play it. If you would like to ask me any questions either leave a message here or contact me in game. Willing to faction transfer if needed. I don't care if I'm alliance or horde. I play the game to have fun and raid.

Cata Raid Exp

Cleared all t11 content PRE nerf on normal. I am as well set at 5/7 into firelands. Running with a pug can only get me so far, haha.

Raid Avail
Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday at anytime. Saturdays, anytime after 8pm est. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are a no go for me unless its a late start time.(1am est)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Gongos, you sound like a perfect match for our guild For the People. We are a level 25 horde guild who does their raids Tues, Thurs and Sunday. We are in need of healers at the moment and would really like to talk to you about joining us. Feel free to contact myself, Dolfane, Melvine, Bowzakana or any other officer online. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Nevermind we are full. Thanks gongos and good luck.
Edited by Lynzee on 8/21/2011 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]