Mining Bots

85 Night Elf Death Knight
Ive noticed a lot of mining bots in Uldum these last few days, some underground, some you cant even see and gank you while ur mining. THIS HAS happened to me the last few days, bot bots and more bots, thats all i see. I actually spend my time and energy farming. I honestly think addons/putting documents/downloads in the WoW folder should not be allowed. Im sick of lazy people thinking there all cool because they have a bot to do everything for them
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
A bot is not an addon for one and the idea of Blizz not allowing us to use addons is absurd. You know its as easy as reporting the bots rather than complaining about it here. Oh and if your getting ganked, then odds are its not a bot. If it is your terrible for losing to one lol

Edit: Missing enchants some are subpar, empty gem sockets and the few gems you have include stam gems LOL yea I can see why a "bot" is "ganking" you.
Edited by Ðementia on 8/12/2011 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
this doesn't belong on the Azgalor forums you bik baby
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A bot is not an addon for one and the idea of Blizz not allowing us to use addons is absurd. You know its as easy as reporting the bots rather than complaining about it here. Oh and if your getting ganked, then odds are its not a bot. If it is your terrible for losing to one lol

Edit: Missing enchants some are subpar, empty gem sockets and the few gems you have include stam gems LOL yea I can see why a "bot" is "ganking" you.

nice arena rating bro ?
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue

nice arena rating bro ?

77-64 Kitty Cleave shouldn't be talking.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior

nice arena rating bro ?

Oh Im sorry I dont take this game seriously enough to even have an arena team. Dont let the JP vicious pvp gear fool u, I in fact dont care enough =)

take ur fail trolling elsewhere "bro"
Edited by Ðementia on 8/16/2011 2:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

nice arena rating bro ?

77-64 Kitty Cleave shouldn't be talking.

yeah im not a warlock mage or shamen so dont talk !@#$ son... your bad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You're*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

nice arena rating bro ?

nice glads br0

you... new here ? D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NoC
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
lmao so mean
Reply Quote
idiot kids are idiots?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol sup
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]