Voxon's Last Words

90 Undead Warrior
It's time to grow up and move on from a video game. Some things are more important than purple pixels and killing dragons. I met a lot of cool people here. A lot of friends. A lot of people I really don't give a rat's @zz about.

To the people that were close to me you guys know you'll always be my homies.
To all the people that hate me..... Choke on it and stop being noobs.

In 2 weeks no one will remember me. No one will remember the first warrior on Azuremyst to solo tank the first boss in BH.

@Rebellion (Old and New and What's left) I made a lot of good friends, had a lot of good times. It was a good run while it worked out. Four years with a group of people (most of them anyways). I would be proud to call my friends. Sorry I couldn't make it work at the end for you guys.

@Jazzy - Thanks for being there through all the rough stuff man.
@MS - I'ma miss you bro. Make sure you register was a sex offender when you move.
@ Nas - I still want to stab you in the face for arguing with me all the time, but, I love you man.
@Rash - I know you won't ever see this. I miss you a lot bro.
@Bucs - You get your own little shout out Mr. Youshouldhavegivenmeyourgold. Stop getting banned.
@Dx - I never got my 1v1 4 years and I still never got it. I won't ever forget that time outside of BWD and Reb homies jumped in leading to an all out OP ambush BC style. I liked you more as a night elf.
@Lif - Thanks for four years of forum entertainment. You're a boss.
@Trade Troll Wannabes - Fkn Nubs stop trying to box with Ali when you need a ladder and 3 friends to help you climb into the ring.

@The people I missed. I have mad love for you guys (you know who you are) don't get mad your name isn't up there in lights.

@All the people that are gonna post and try to troll my thread - You fools can all choke on it too.

Maybe I'll see some of you guys again later on if I decide to come back or see you somewhere else.

Peace out - Voxon/Etchi/Meaníe/Anyston
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Later man, do work in real life. Hope things work out for you.

Hit me up if you ever hop on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Good luck man, was awesome raiding with you those few times
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
./lick!!!

will be missed and then forgotten like the rest sadly but good luck god speed and dont eat yellow snow.

but in all honesty hope the best for ya.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Take it easy my man. And yes....... The real world matters more than this crazy game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
*crawls out from retirement*

<3 I'll miss you Etchi.. Take care and remember my words, you'll do well!

*goes back to being retired*
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sadly things change. People come and go, but we will carry the memories of real friends and real fun for the rest of our lives.

Just stop once in a while and remember the good times we all had together.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
Good luck with whatever you do, Etch. You'll be missed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sadly things change. People come and go, but we will carry the memories of real friends and real fun for the rest of our lives.

Just stop once in a while and remember the good times we all had together.

Like full raids of killing each other outside SSC? Aw yeah. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]