Critique the warrior above you.

85 Goblin Warrior
Yet another one of these threads....be nice please.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
It's hard to critique perfection. Your ear rings are cheesy?

To whoever critiques me, this build is very experimental, something I've been messing around with for awhile. I'm probably in need of more crit over Exp but I'll do that later.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Not specced into Toughness? Seriously?

Reforge Crit to Mastery (if hit capped) for Prot FCing.
Gem +40 Resil in yellow sockets, ignore Strength sockets and gem Resil there as well.
Go Resil/Stam in blue sockets, and Strength/Resil in red sockets.
Drop Impending Victory and pick up Safeguard for when and if the enemy switches to your healer.
I'd switch the Glyph of Shockwave for the Glyph of Intervene if the enemy gets on your healers alot.

EDIT: ^@Sid.
Neffer is a nub.
Edited by ßamf on 8/11/2011 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Not specced into Toughness? Seriously?

Reforge Crit to Mastery (if hit capped) for Prot FCing.
Gem +40 Resil in yellow sockets, ignore Strength sockets and gem Resil there as well.
Go Resil/Stam in blue sockets, and Strength/Resil in red sockets.
Drop Impending Victory and pick up Safeguard for when and if the enemy switches to your healer.
I'd switch the Glyph of Shockwave for the Glyph of Intervene if the enemy gets on your healers alot.

EDIT: ^@Sid.
Neffer is a nub.

I'm not FCing though :D I'm that one special sunflower who doesn't enjoy Arms or Fury as much as Prot but dislikes FCing. I'm so niche, I don't even have a name for what I do. Offensive Prot PvP? I'll take those notes for the secondary build I intend on working on, for strict FCing by getting some new Vicious gear to gem/reforge/glyph.

@next person, critique Bamf I suppose.
Edited by Sidvicîous on 8/11/2011 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
@Bamf

Stop using a pvp ring :P The hit ring from Molten front looks like it's better to me...or at least replace your haste ring with the hit one. You also have 28/25 expertise. I know you can't reforge, but all of the expertise from your HoR is pretty much wasted. Do you have an AoK? It might be better htan H HoR with your amount of expertise :l
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
@ Knoam

Bad for buying the Valor Bracers. Butcrack bracers are better. (full load of crit) even though the haste sucks.

Other than that, nice job.
Stats balanced, some redundant reforging, but that could be due to fine-tuning stats, which is definetally acceptable :)

Gj at getting your haste to like nothing >.< lol. 8\10, -1 for the bracers, -1 for being a gnome :P
Edited by Cptsnugglés on 8/11/2011 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
If I could, I would steal all of your gear for my own. And turn your two handers into fist weapons. Because they're so cool.

Amidoinnitright?
Edited by Vipala on 8/11/2011 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warrior
If I could I would punch you in the throat just because you are a gnome and named yourself vipala which in Latin means virgin. Now are you a virgin miss vipala? get back to me on that
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I cannot critique an alt

EDIT: And I just realized that this thread has been Necro'd ' -_-
Edited by Liamaru on 7/16/2012 4:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Liamaru,
Why do you have so much hit? You only need 8% for arms, so get some of those extra points into crit.
Love the batwing helmet by the way. Does it help you fly faster?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Liamaru,
Why do you have so much hit? You only need 8% for arms, so get some of those extra points into crit.
Love the batwing helmet by the way. Does it help you fly faster?

Yes, but Shhh, don't tell anyone.

As for the Hit, I was told that the more Hit I have, the more Rage I would build. I think that only applied to Fury, but Ill move some Hit to Crit then.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Nice transmog, headwings of steel :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
^too much hit for pvp. 5% should suffice. put the rest into crit
Reply Quote
^You have the sword i want.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
^ You have the shoulders of a set I want >:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Your mother dresses you funny.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
^ you hide your face in your armory profile, no need to be shy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]