[H] Children of the Damned 8/12 - Recruiting

Children of the Damned is a Level 25 Raiding and Casual Guild.

The last few expansions have seen raids within the Guild progress through ALL normal content and a significant amount of heroic content while maintaining our casual, mature and friendly approach towards raiding.

All guild members, both casual and raiders, are considered friends and family, and will stop at nothing to achieve our goals, which is primarily to enjoy the game...and maybe snatch the odd Realm First! Working as a Better Team now and again.

Currently we are seeking mature aged and friendly gamers with a good sense of humour and without the attitude to add more depth to both our guild and potential raiding groups.

Current Raiding Schedule/Recruitment:

Stripes Run - Friday 6-9pm; Saturday 6-9pm (considering some Applications)
Taupe Run - Wednesday (Sunday on hold) 1:30-4:30am, 7:30AEST-10:30 (Currently considering any application, in particular a tank)

Our doors are always open to suitable casual gamers and some additional spots may become available in any of the raids starting in the near future.

For more information please visit our website @ www.taupe.org.au, or contact any of the officers listed below in-game.

GM: Fatcat (Endcat, Alchemius)
Officers: Niya; Habs; Jaffle; Mekquake; Gazamel; Hollie
Raid Leads: Issabella; Axa; Beef, Canibull
Edited by Fatcat on 10/25/2013 8:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for a good guild and great friends!
Reply Quote
Updated 6/9/11
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Good bunch of folks. Recommend.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good buncha folks my !@#...they booted me just cause i Didn't agree with something an officer was saying...Im sorry you aussie asshats...I don't live in a dictatorship
Reply Quote
i think you're mistaking Australia for a country with a Tea party, oh wait nm that's the US
Reply Quote
(returns Emo-Teelk to the cellar)

If anything, we'd be a Cake Party.

But thank you Materva for clarifying to Cenarius what sort of behaviour our guild does not tolerate. Missed a few key details, but the message is clear.

OP Updated 21/9/11.

Reply Quote
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Still Looking for a Tank (DK, Paladin), Healer (Disc) and DPS (Mage) for our Friday/Saturday Evening (Red) Run pool that meets our requirements.
Edited by Endcat on 10/19/2011 5:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
No raids when I when I wasn't at work. =(
Not getting enough action outa the pvp these days.

Ah, well. If you ever need one more for a RBG group, I'm ussually down.
Reply Quote

Looking for a few DPS/healer for Friday/Sat Run
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Bump for updates
Reply Quote
bump for updates, looking for one tank for thurs nights.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hooo du I hitt up ubout joyning you're kool gild?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest

Gratz on moving into Horde 2nd on WowProgress.... damn I gotta start watching my !@#$ for you guys as well now!
Reply Quote
bump for further updates
Reply Quote
Now looking for an additional raider or two for our Taupe Raid (Oceania Week Nights), for now and going into MoP. In particular a DPS with a Tank Offspec such as Druid or DK.

As always, we will also consider interest into our other Raids & Casual Members.
Edited by Fatcat on 4/23/2012 3:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Well, I wish you guys the best of luck. Would you mind telling us what three hardmodes you have down?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)